Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
If you are looking for a powerful tool to manage and organize your downloads in a neat way Folx GO+ is just what you need.
**With Folx GO+ you get the following:**
* User friendly downloader with lots of cool options and modern Mac interface
* Folx GO+ is powered by a great feature to split downloads up to 10 threads. In this way the downloading speed will be increased dramatically.
* Downloads Scheduler
You are able to set a time that is most convenient to start/stop the downloads.
* Tagging system
For better search of downloaded data, assign one or more tags to each task. You can add tags during downloading progress or set them automatically.
* Smart Speed Control
Allows controlling download speed with an added possibility to schedule specific speed for certain time and dates.
* Integration to iTunes
All the downloaded data, whether it's music or video, will be automatically integrated to iTunes playlist.
* Save login and password
When starting new downloads from websites requiring authentication, Folx can remember login and password for easier downloading in the future. Folx Go+ can also save passwords for FTP and HTTP websites.
NOTE: If you are looking for a torrent client for Mac check a site version of Folx PRO: http://mac.eltima.com/torrent-client.html
What's New in Version 5.1
Added: French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Chinese, Spanish localizations.
Added: support for websites requiring web authentication.
Added: Quick Look support.
Added: the possibility to keep current category after the new download task was added.
Improved: compact mode is kept on Folx relaunch.
Improved: password manager got some tuning.
Fixed: issues with downloading of files with the same name.
Folx go +
The application of very cool in downloading files ، Five Star
The best Download Manager
l’ve tried many apps on Mac and found this one is the best espically when I moved from Windows to Mac and i used to use IDM. I strongly recommend Folx.
A great, easy to use download manager
I previously used YazSoft's SpeedDownload, and was really bummed when they discontinued it. I tried living for about a year without one, and finally was frustrated enough with Safari’s built-in downloader to look for another. I tried out three in total, and Folx Go+ is the winner:
• Easy to set up with Safari
• Pausing and resuming downloads works perfectly - and is a must have since I go on and off VPN throughought the day.
• Fine grained speed throttling control - easy to dial back the download speed if you suddently need all most bandwidth available for, say, watching Netflix.
• Bandwidth activity - a great little graphical window showing what’s going on.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Oct 27, 2016
- Version: 5.1
- Size: 8.9 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Vitaliy Golubenko
- © Eltima Software
Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor