Fondazione Ticino Cuore was created in 2005 by the Federation of Ticino Cantonal Services Ambulances and Cardiocentro Ticino with the aim of increasing the survival of people affected by sudden cardiac arrest, which in 10 years has greatly improved , reaching in 2013 a rate of patients discharged alive from the hospital by 43 % (according to Utstein Style) .
To better optimize the activities, Ticino Cuore has decided to develop, in collaboration with DOS -Group, a specific mobile application.
This has been developed with a dual purpose :
· Inform the public about the activities proposed by the Ticino Cuore inherent in the assumption of sudden cardiac arrest, to provide the intervention procedures to be implemented for the practice of resuscitation and defibrillation .
· It servers as a management tool and network alarm "First Responder" (FR ) on the cantonal territory , including the geolocation and help with navigation.
In cases of cardiac arrest, the control panel sends Ticino Soccorso 144, via "push" , a message indicating the location of the intervention and the estimated time of arrival of relief professionals. In the event that the FR is in the vicinity of the patient and is able to confirm its willingness to intervene via the App and its intervention is managed and recorded directly from Ticino Cuore 144.
· In addition, this app allows you to directly alarm emergency services, see public defibrillators on a map and receive regular news.
You need to register, log in via direct within the app or via the website www.ticinocuore.ch, as FR activation occurs after the verification of compliance with the basic requirements (BLS / AED valid certificate) and the acceptance of the general conditions.
Note: continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Miglioramenti grafici e delle prestazioni
- Fondazione Ticino Cuore
- 12.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2017 DOS Group SA
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.