The Fondren Renaissance Foundation was established in 1996 as a catalyst to promote preservation and revitalization throughout the Fondren neighborhood of Jackson, MS. With boundaries that extend from Northside Drive on the north to Woodrow Wilson on the south and Interstate 55 on the east to Mill Street on the west, this large, historic area encompasses a diversity that reflects the overall population of the Metro Jackson area.
The FRF Mission Statement, “The Fondren Renaissance Foundation promotes the preservation and revitalization of the greater Fondren community and empowers people, organizations, and neighborhoods to contribute to the economic growth, stability and quality of life in Fondren,” serves as a guideline for the many projects and events that are offered to the Fondren neighborhood and, in turn, to the greater Jackson community.
Use our app to:
- Learn about Fondren
- Connect through social media
- Get updates via push notifications
- See upcoming events
- View points of interest in Fondren
- and much more!
- bfac, LLC
- 28 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Bfac 2016
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.