By Vizuelle Software Stockholm AB
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Make speech therapy fun with Fonemo Lite! Fonemo Lite is a tool to help children with speech sound disorders. With Fonemo Lite you can practice the sound s. To make the training of speech sounds fun, Fonemo Lite works as a game. Saying words out loud is part of the game.
In the full versions of Fonemo and Fonemo Plus+ you can:
• Choose for instance the speech sounds g, k, l, r and s.
• Choose images with the speech sound in the beginning, in the middle, in the end or mix them
• Play as one player or two players and sit next to or opposite one another
• Choose between three difficulty levels
• Record and listen to your pronunciation
If you have played the game memory you can play Fonemo Lite. Pair cards with images that are alike. In Fonemo Lite all the images contain an s. Whenever you wonder how a word is pronounced the teddy bear can help you. Poke the teddy in the belly and teddy will tell you what’s on the card.
Fonemo Lite is easy to learn. The child does not have to be literate since the game is based on images. The cards contain words beginning with the current speech sound, has it in the middle and in the end.
How to play Fonemo Lite: Turn a card by poking it. Turn a second card. If the two cards look the same, it's a pair. And you have won it! Pair all cards on the board.
In the family of Fonemo-apps there are
• Fonemo - buy the speech sounds you need in the app (iPad)
• Minifonemo - a smaller version (iPhone)
• Fonemo Lite - a free small version to test s-sound (iPad)
What's New in Version 1.5
The Norwegian language is added.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Feb 20, 2015
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 11.8 MB
- Languages: Bokmål, Norwegian, En, Swedish
- Seller: Vizuelle Software Stockholm AB
- © 2014 Vizuelle Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.