Fontography = Fonts + Photography
"A picture is worth a thousand words." Add gorgeous and inspirational text to your photos in ways you never thought you could. With Fontography, you can:
• Mask a text box giving it the illusion the text is apart of the image
• Add a new image layer for your company logo, Facebook/twitter URL's, etc.
• Add photo effects such as blur, vignette & adjust saturation
• Text gradient and advanced gradient options give you the tools needed to make the font + photo perfect
• Add shapes to make your text pop!
• Share in every way:
* Save as JPG
* Save as a fontography document so you can edit it later.
Use Fontography for:
• Quote images
• Graphics for Instagram, Stories, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr
• Blog graphics
• Announcements and flyers
• and much more!
How it works
• Open an image
• Click to add Text, Shape or an Image
• Customize your Text, Shape or Image by changing the font, size, curve, perspective and much more
• Click "Mask" and draw to make the Text, Shape or an Image look like it's behind the part of the image you've drawn
• Click Share and export as a JPG to send to anyone!
Introducing Fontography 2!
Thank you to all for your ideas and incredible feedback!
• Curve text around an object
• Now add shapes to your pictures (great for pointing out something!)
• Perspective warping
• Add an inner shadow
• Exact precise controls on text location and size
Ratings and Reviews
Nothing but crashes
At first I would have given this app four stars but, the more I used it the more it crashed. I've reported each crash to Apple, over 40 crashes so far. The crashes started to occur when I changed fonts, sizes or colors. Now they're occuring when I move a text box or even when I create a text box on a newly opened photo.
The developer responded to an earlier review that they weren't seein any crash issues. I suggest they contact Apple and see how many have been reported.
Until the crash issues are fixed I'd stay away from this app.
We all know that apps are limited in their functionality, so after curbing my expectations I must say this little editor does a great job. Easy to use, with access to a sizeable font gallery (which is a very valuable asset!) and the jpegs i render from this program look really good, actually. Get it and start typing all over everything!
Fast, Simple, and Clean
WIthout much Photoshop experience, this simple and intuitive app helped me create cover photos with titles in less than 2 minutes. For creating kindle versions from a manuscript, this app is perfect. Works fine on my macbook air and MacBook Pro, both with High Sierra OSX.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.