Foobot is your Good Air Guru, helping you take control of your indoor air quality by monitoring 24/7 the air pollution.
- High Tech Sensors for Chemical Pollution (Volatile Organic Compounds) and Physical Pollution (Particles PM2.5)
- Temperature and Humidity
- Real time readings and full history.
- Warnings and notifications.
- Actionable advice.
5 Benefits of monitoring your indoor air quality:
- Prevent from being sick
- Avoid Kid's respiratory issues
- Sleep better
- Gain body energy
- Stay focused and productive
Come and check the Q&A, you will find information on how the app works :
Note: We love to share our work with our community, if you encounter any issue fire us an email from http://foobot.io
Ratings and Reviews
Great smart home integration!
We live in a zero-lot line home - meaning our master bedroom has no windows as that wall is the neighbors property boundary and use the foobot in combination with IFTTT app linked to Nest thermostat which circulated the fan to refresh the air quality. Also have the temperature readings trigger the Nest to raise the temperature and turn on the furnace for overnight babies comfort. Yes the app does not refresh automatically and yes the CO2 is calculated and not true readings. Overall we are excited by the features and great functionality!
I agree. Buggy
I have to agree with pretty much everything that was written. This app, while looking great, is very buggy. The biggest annoyance is that I have to kill the app to get it to refresh (instead of the standard pull to refresh that every other app has).
That said, the hardware device works great.
Extremely buggy app
Since the big update
- Logs off randomly
- shows stale data instead of the latest
- doesn’t show precise data (eg shows 70.0 instead of 69.7)
- timeline view’s time scale often wrong by 12+ hours
- often requires killing app to show accurate data
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.