Food Network In the Kitchen
By Television Food Network G.P.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
**Hall of Fame App and One of the Top Recipe Apps in the App Store. Now with recipe VIDEOS!**
Get instant access to your favorite Food Network chefs and thousands of their most popular recipes with In the Kitchen, the award-winning, top-rated recipe app, now available for FREE!
Cook with Alton Brown, Giada De Laurentiis, Rachael Ray, Bobby Flay, Guy Fieri and more. Check out their recipe videos and get helpful tips from our library of HOW-TO VIDEOS. Save your favorite Food Network recipes, access your own personal recipes saved on FoodNetwork.com, add ingredients to your GROCERY LIST and more with the new and improved RECIPE BOX.
Now get Food Network on your Apple Watch! The perfect companion for your iPhone:
- See which show is on Food Network now and what's coming up next.
- See which recipes are being prepared on TV (for shows that have recipes available).
- Add recipes directly to your Recipe Box from your Apple Watch.
- NEW RECIPES added every month.
- THOUSANDS OF RECIPES, VIDEOS AND PHOTOS from your favorite Food Network chefs and shows, making it fun and easy to cook like the pros.
- WATCH HELPFUL RECIPE VIDEOS on select recipes.
- SEARCH BY CHEF OR INGREDIENT to fit your needs and tastes.
- USE YOUR APPLE WATCH to add recipes directly to your Recipe Box.
- BROWSE REGULARLY UPDATED SEASONAL COLLECTIONS, including:
~~ Fan Favorites
~~ Quick & Easy
- SAVE FAVORITE RECIPES TO THE NEW AND IMPROVED RECIPE BOX:
~~ Save Food Network recipes and access your personal recipes as well as recipes from other websites to create a one-stop-shop for all your favorite recipe content.
~~ Share with friends and family straight from the Recipe Box via Facebook, Twitter and email.
- ADD YOUR OWN NOTES, TIPS AND SUBSTITUTIONS to each recipe for quick and easy reference.
- ADD INGREDIENTS AND OTHER SHOPPING ITEMS TO YOUR PERSONAL GROCERY LIST, which you can access even without a network connection.
- SHARE recipes on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and via email.
- USE THE UNIT CONVERTER to easily convert your recipes by volume or weight.
- USE MULTIPLE COOKING TIMERS to keep tabs on several recipes at once.
- READ USER RATINGS AND REVIEWS for individual recipes to discover what other Food Network fans loved or changed about each dish.
- SHOP for all your cooking needs in the Food Network Store.
Additional features for the iPad include:
- Our HOW-TO VIDEOS section provides helpful tips and tricks on everything from baking to knife skills, everyday basics and top cooking techniques (only available in the U.S. due to licensing restrictions).
- The interactive MEAL PLANNER helps you name and organize your menu for special occasions and every day meals.
Please note that videos are only available for playback in the United States due to licensing restrictions.
Food Network In the Kitchen is compatible with iOS 7 and iOS 8 for the iPhone, iPod touch and iPad.
What's New in Version 4.10.1
Fix for a critical bug with Search filters that was causing the app to freeze.
Great recipe app!!
I make Friday night dinners for my family every week and I like to make at least one or more new recipes to keep dinner exciting. I have tried so many of the recipes in this app and many I'd like to put in my regular rotation but I don't want to miss on all the new great recipes.
I started with watching Giada's Everyday Italian and looked up her recipes. I now am a fan of many of the chefs recipes. Ree's drip beef recipe is to die for! Ina knows her chicken. Bobby is a little arrogant but he knows how to BBQ.
I love how I can keep all my favorite recipes in the recipe box an find them easily. I watch the shows find the recipe I want to try and save it to my box. It easy and organized
Great for recipes but needs better usability
I use this app all the time, since compared to other recipe sites the Food Network has way better tasting food and more reliable ratings. However a few things about the app are troublesome. One is that you can't remove recipes from the recipe box. I also can't seem to add a rating. Also sometimes the ratings for recipes don't automatically show, you have to click on it first and then the rating shows up. In some instances I can't view recipes by most popular/highest rating, I think this happens when you pick to view recipes under the main features, same with the ratings that don't show up.
App has improved over the years but...
Why is it so difficult to get the recipe box right? It remains frustrating to me that you can add a recipe but you CAN NOT delete one. Nor can you manage recipes. You still need to access the original web version to do that. And who wants to go through that hassle. Can you please after all these years fix this ???
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: Oct 01, 2015
- Version: 4.10.1
- Size: 45.1 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Television Food Network G.P.
- © 2012 Television Food Network G.P.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.