Food Network In the Kitchen
By Television Food Network G.P.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
THE ALL-NEW FOOD NETWORK IN THE KITCHEN APP IS HERE!
Rated as one of the *top recipe apps* in the App Store, Food Network’s In the Kitchen app is your one-stop shop for all things food. Get instant access to our most-popular recipes from Ina Garten, Ree Drummond, Alton Brown, Giada De Laurentiis, Rachael Ray, Bobby Flay, Guy Fieri and many more. Need inspiration for your next meal? Or looking for a recipe that's on TV now? Our new app will help you do just that! Finding delicious recipes from your favorite Food Network chefs and shows has never been this quick and easy.
With this app, you can:
FIND RECIPES ON TV:
- Instantly save recipes from your favorite Food Network shows, even ones that are *on TV right now*.
- Search for the perfect recipe to satisfy your meal-planning needs. Narrow down your search by chef, course and *recently aired* recipes.
GET INSPIRED IN THE KITCHEN:
- Browse over 70,000 recipes from your favorite Food Network chefs.
- Looking for a decadent dessert, a festive cocktail or even just dinner for the family? Find a variety of recipe collections, including:
Quick and Easy
*Top Picks* from Food Network
COOK LIKE A PRO:
- Hone your cooking chops by watching our how-to videos.
- Get creative by adding your own tips and substitutions on each recipe with the Notes feature.
SAVE AND SHARE RECIPES:
- Save recipes *instantly* and organize them into your very own collections.
- And don’t worry! All of your previously saved recipes are safe and sound. You can now find them under My Stuff.
- Share recipes with your friends and family via text, email, Notes, Pinterest, Facebook and Twitter.
- Discover what the Food Network community is saying about our recipes through ratings and reviews.
GROCERY SHOP STRESS-FREE:
- Save recipe ingredients directly to *Notes* and collaborate with your family and friends while you shop.
- Please note that your FoodNetwork.com grocery list will remain independent from the app. However, you can export your existing FoodNetwork.com Grocery List to Notes app anytime by going to My Stuff > Settings > Grocery List.
- Enable push notifications to receive daily bites with irresistible food facts, cooking tips and delicious recipes.
- Enable the iMessage extension to search for and share recipes with friends and family without having to leave the Messages app.
- Customize your In the Kitchen app icon with an image of your favorite Food Network chef.
- Start your day off right with irresistible food facts, cooking tips and related recipes with our Daily Bites widget, available in the Today View.
Want to talk? If you have questions, comments or suggestions for the app, we'd love to hear from you. Please email us at email@example.com.
Please note that videos are available for playback only in the United States, due to licensing restrictions.
Food Network In the Kitchen is compatible with iOS 9, 10, & 11 for the iPhone, iPod touch, iPad and iPad Pro.
What's New in Version 5.6.4
- Now you can easily access ingredients while reading a recipes directions.
- Enable push notifications to start your day off with Daily Bites -- irresistible food facts, cooking tips and delicious recipes.
- No more #kitchenfails. We’ve fixed crash issues that some users were experiencing.
I love the look and feel of the app. I absolutely love being able to pull up all the recipes that are currently being featured in an episode or on tv! Only thing I would want in the next update is to search by ingredient. I love they've added a breakfast tab! I struggle figuring out what to make for breakfast all the time. And I am so glad there’s the ability to search within your saved recipes, as well as being able to sort by newest too!
My favorite recipe book...Food Network
When I need a new recipe, I get my IPad out and go to Food Network app. Search what I'm looking for, and save for further use. I especially love my very own recipe box, where I save all my favorites!
Needs a different format
Having the ingredients down the left side of the instructions is annoying. I forgot the last 3 ingredients in a recipe since I hadn’t scrolled down that far.
Please make this like a normal recipe with all ingredients at the TOP of the page.
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: Nov 17, 2017
- Version: 5.6.4
- Size: 148 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Television Food Network G.P.
- © 2012 Television Food Network G.P.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.