Food Network In the Kitchen
By Television Food Network G.P.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
**Hall of Fame App and One of the Top Recipe Apps in the App Store. Now with recipe VIDEOS!**
Get instant access to your favorite Food Network chefs and thousands of their most popular recipes with In the Kitchen, the award-winning, top-rated recipe app, now available for FREE!
Cook with Alton Brown, Giada De Laurentiis, Rachael Ray, Bobby Flay, Guy Fieri and more. Check out their recipe videos and get helpful tips from our library of HOW-TO VIDEOS. Save your favorite Food Network recipes, access your own personal recipes saved on FoodNetwork.com, add ingredients to your GROCERY LIST and more with the new and improved RECIPE BOX.
Now get Food Network on your Apple Watch! The perfect companion for your iPhone:
- See which show is on Food Network now and what's coming up next.
- See which recipes are being prepared on TV (for shows that have recipes available).
- Add recipes directly to your Recipe Box from your Apple Watch.
- NEW RECIPES added every month.
- THOUSANDS OF RECIPES, VIDEOS AND PHOTOS from your favorite Food Network chefs and shows, making it fun and easy to cook like the pros.
- WATCH HELPFUL RECIPE VIDEOS on select recipes.
- SEARCH BY CHEF OR INGREDIENT to fit your needs and tastes.
- USE YOUR APPLE WATCH to add recipes directly to your Recipe Box.
- BROWSE REGULARLY UPDATED SEASONAL COLLECTIONS, including:
~~ Fan Favorites
~~ Quick & Easy
- SAVE FAVORITE RECIPES TO THE NEW AND IMPROVED RECIPE BOX:
~~ Save Food Network recipes and access your personal recipes as well as recipes from other websites to create a one-stop-shop for all your favorite recipe content.
~~ Share with friends and family straight from the Recipe Box via Facebook, Twitter and email.
- ADD YOUR OWN NOTES, TIPS AND SUBSTITUTIONS to each recipe for quick and easy reference.
- ADD INGREDIENTS AND OTHER SHOPPING ITEMS TO YOUR PERSONAL GROCERY LIST, which you can access even without a network connection.
- SHARE recipes on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and via email.
- USE THE UNIT CONVERTER to easily convert your recipes by volume or weight.
- USE MULTIPLE COOKING TIMERS to keep tabs on several recipes at once.
- READ USER RATINGS AND REVIEWS for individual recipes to discover what other Food Network fans loved or changed about each dish.
- SHOP for all your cooking needs in the Food Network Store.
Additional features for the iPad include:
- Our HOW-TO VIDEOS section provides helpful tips and tricks on everything from baking to knife skills, everyday basics and top cooking techniques (only available in the U.S. due to licensing restrictions).
- The interactive MEAL PLANNER helps you name and organize your menu for special occasions and every day meals.
Please note that videos are only available for playback in the United States due to licensing restrictions.
Food Network In the Kitchen is compatible with iOS 7 and iOS 8 for the iPhone, iPod touch and iPad.
What's New in Version 4.9.1
We fixed a bug that was preventing content from being displayed on the Most Popular, Grilling Central and Search Results pages on the iPad. Our apologies!
Recipes are good but app needs a lot of work
These are the same recipes you find on their website which of course most of them are delicious. But the app needs a lot of work. It's very slow loading (but so is their website) if you can even get it to open, I don't have this same trouble with other apps. Once it's up and running it has a tendency to run very slow. Here's my major complaints...I've tried several times to pull up recipes from folders I've created in my recipe box and the folders empty, although it shows a certain number of recipes associated with that folder. Also you aren't able to search for recipes in just your recipe box. It's a convenient app to use when cooking if you can get it to work but I find it easier to pull recipes up off their website, it is a little more user friendly. Food Network has been around long enough they should have better recipes tools available for home cooks.
Who screwed up this app?
The Food Network app used to be my favorite app. I was on it daily. Now I tried to open it for the first time in three months and after not being able to access any recipes from shows that are newer than three weeks and being unable to get into a few of my folders I gave up. I also was unable to save every recipe I tried to save. It is incredibly slow. I'm not sure if it's a new web designer for food network (if so they should be fired) or the app is running so slow because it's trying to download data from my electronics but I'm really close to deleting it and just googling a recipe I want to try. It really is sad that it is easier to use another app than to use yours to find a recipe on your site.
Great place to find and save recipes! Quick. Easy. Works.
I use this app often and really like it. It is quick and easy to look up recipes to get ideas and save the recipes in the "recipe box." I have not had any of the problems I've read about in some of the reviews. I have been using it since the end of 2014 and it is my go to place for recipes. Quick. Easy. Works.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: Jul 10, 2015
- Version: 4.9.1
- Size: 23.6 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Television Food Network G.P.
- © 2012 Television Food Network G.P.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.