Rated as one of the *top recipe apps* in the App Store, Food Network’s In the Kitchen app is your one-stop shop for all things food. Get instant access to our most-popular recipes from Alton Brown, Giada De Laurentiis, Ree Drummond, Guy Fieri, Bobby Flay, and many more. Need help figuring out what’s for dinner? Or looking for a recipe that's on TV now? Our app will help you do just that! Finding delicious recipes from your favorite Food Network chefs and shows has never been this quick and easy.
Step into Food Network's virtual kitchen where you will become a pro cupcake decorator in augmented reality. Then snap and share your crazy confection with friends and family. All without getting a single bowl dirty.
Our newest feature is a slideshow where we’ll share new and crave-worthy recipes, videos, hacks and food trend how-tos. Come back every day for new inspiration; anything you have viewed will slide to the back of the line so you’ll have fresh content at all times.
With this app, you can:
FIND RECIPES ON TV:
- Instantly save recipes from your favorite Food Network shows, even ones that are *on TV right now*.
- Search for the perfect recipe to satisfy your meal-planning needs. Narrow down your search by chef, course, cuisine and *recently aired* recipes.
GET INSPIRED IN THE KITCHEN:
- Browse over 70,000 recipes from your favorite Food Network chefs.
- Looking for a decadent dessert, a healthy meal or want to learn about the latest kitchen hacks? Find a variety of daily story categories, including:
The Dinner Bell
COOK LIKE A PRO:
- Hone your cooking skills by watching our how-to videos and step-by-step guides.
- Get creative by adding your own ideas and substitutions on each recipe with the Notes feature.
- Add ratings and reviews of recipes that you’ve cooked, right within the app.
SAVE AND SHARE RECIPES:
- Save recipes *instantly* and organize them into your very own collections, listed under My Stuff.
- Share recipes with your friends and family via text, email, Notes, Pinterest, Facebook and Twitter.
GROCERY SHOP STRESS-FREE:
- Save recipe ingredients directly to *Notes* and collaborate with your family and friends while you shop.
PLAY WITH AUGMENTED REALITY
- Decorate cupcakes in augmented reality with colorful cupcake liners, frosting and wacky toppings. Then snap and share your sweet treat with friends and family.
- Enable push notifications to receive our favorite delicious recipes every day.
- Enable the iMessage extension to search for and share recipes with friends and family without having to leave the Messages app.
- Customize your In the Kitchen app icon with an image of your favorite Food Network chef.
- Start your day off right with irresistible food facts, cooking tips and related recipes with our Daily Bites widget, available in the Today View.
We baked up some fixes so that In the Kitchen works even better for you!
Ratings and Reviews
Hors d'oeuvres make any party merrier.
Love but crashes way to many times when using
I have to edit my review from below, this app now gets two stars because I literally can't even access my collections anymore because the app crashes every time I do. You guys keep adding new features without actually addressing the crashing issues. It's such a great app, but it's too frustrating to use at this point. I really don't understand what the developers are doing that's making them not realize how severe the crashing issue is for those of us who regularly use this app and try to take advantage of all the great features.
I really love this app, but it literally crashes at least three times every time I use it. When I'm watching videos or trying to write reviews it crashes even more often than that. I really have never used an app that crashes as much as this one does. It's really frustrating and I don't understand how the developers have not found a solution. But I really do love how easy it makes accessing recipes that are on the shows.
Sorry you're having trouble with our app. Will you please email our Customer Support team at email@example.com so we can help?
Foodie in love
I cook a lot, and have to say that this app is my go-to.
I love the fact that there are so many similar recipes, since I love reading through a few to understand the concept, and then making it to my taste. This variety also means that there is a perfect dish for everyone! Definitely helps me with my picky eaters...=^\
My favorite part though, has to be the recipe box they have setup. I get to save all the dishes I like the most in something like folders, and name and sort them how I choose. I've made the basic, dinner, sides, sauces, and the like, in addition to some more specific ones for me. Great way to always come back to a recipe that just won't stick into memory.
Now I've had this for years and wouldn't trade it. I honestly don't have another recipe app for food on my phone other than this. Awesome!
- Television Food Network G.P.
- 181.3 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2012 Television Food Network G.P.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.