Rated as one of the *top recipe apps* in the App Store, Food Network’s In the Kitchen is your one-stop shop for all things food. Get instant access to our most-popular recipes from Alton Brown, Giada De Laurentiis, Ree Drummond, Guy Fieri, Bobby Flay and many more. Need help figuring out what’s for dinner? Or looking for a recipe that's on TV now? Our app will help you do just that! Finding delicious recipes from the Food Network chefs and shows you trust has never been this quick and easy.
We’re all about making life in and out of the kitchen more enjoyable and stress-free, so we’re getting personal with the latest version of In the Kitchen. Choose from your favorite Food Network chefs, preferred cooking styles, and any diets or allergies, and we’ll deliver a personalized set of recipes that you’ll love, updated every day so you’ll never run out of inspiration.
With this app, you can:
FIND OUT WHAT’S ON TV NOW:
- Open the app to find recipes for the shows that are on TV right now.
- Search for the perfect recipe to satisfy your meal-planning needs. Narrow down your search by chef, course, cuisine and *recently aired* recipes.
SAVE & SHARE RECIPES:
- Save your favorite recipes, mouth-watering videos and recipe collections curated by the Food Network editors *instantly*. Organize your Saves in fully customizable Boards. Easily access your Saves and all recently viewed recipes across FoodNetwork.com and the In the Kitchen apps on iOS and Apple TV.
- Share recipes with your friends and family via text, email, Notes, Pinterest, Facebook and Twitter.
- Browse over 70,000 recipes from your favorite Food Network chefs.
- Looking for a decadent dessert, a healthy meal or want to learn about the latest kitchen hacks? New content is updated and featured daily.
WIN THE KITCHEN:
- Hone your cooking skills by watching our how-to videos and step-by-step guides.
- Get creative by adding your own ideas and substitutions on each recipe with the Notes feature.
- Add ratings and reviews of recipes that you’ve cooked, right within the app.
GROCERY SHOP STRESS-FREE:
- Save recipe ingredients directly to *Notes* and collaborate with your family and friends while you shop.
BUT WAIT, THERE’S MORE:
- Enable push notifications to receive our favorite delicious recipes every day.
- Enable the iMessage extension to search for and share recipes with friends and family without having to leave the Messages app.
- Customize your In the Kitchen app icon with an image of your favorite Food Network chef.
- Start your day off right with irresistible food facts, cooking tips and related recipes with our Daily Bites widget, available in the Today View.
We’ve made it even easier for you to save recipes, videos and recipe collections to your Boards.
Ratings and Reviews
Love but crashes way to many times when using
I have to edit my review from below, this app now gets two stars because I literally can't even access my collections anymore because the app crashes every time I do. You guys keep adding new features without actually addressing the crashing issues. It's such a great app, but it's too frustrating to use at this point. I really don't understand what the developers are doing that's making them not realize how severe the crashing issue is for those of us who regularly use this app and try to take advantage of all the great features.
I really love this app, but it literally crashes at least three times every time I use it. When I'm watching videos or trying to write reviews it crashes even more often than that. I really have never used an app that crashes as much as this one does. It's really frustrating and I don't understand how the developers have not found a solution. But I really do love how easy it makes accessing recipes that are on the shows.
Developer Response ,
Sorry you're having trouble with our app. Will you please email our Customer Support team at email@example.com so we can help?
Foodie in love
I cook a lot, and have to say that this app is my go-to.
I love the fact that there are so many similar recipes, since I love reading through a few to understand the concept, and then making it to my taste. This variety also means that there is a perfect dish for everyone! Definitely helps me with my picky eaters...=^\
My favorite part though, has to be the recipe box they have setup. I get to save all the dishes I like the most in something like folders, and name and sort them how I choose. I've made the basic, dinner, sides, sauces, and the like, in addition to some more specific ones for me. Great way to always come back to a recipe that just won't stick into memory.
Now I've had this for years and wouldn't trade it. I honestly don't have another recipe app for food on my phone other than this. Awesome!
Wonderful aside from some inconsistencies
I have been using this app for a little over a year and I really love it! Some recipes are absolute fails (Trisha Yearwood’s snickerdoodle recipe has many things wrong with it) and occasionally there are problems such as missing ingredients from the instructions or ingredient list, no cooking time, etc. I have made hundreds of recipes and there are very few with mistakes.
The one thing that really bothers me about this app that is difficult to look past is the fact that it doesn’t list the nutrition information. It doesn’t specify how much a serving is or how many calories in a serving. This is a huge issue for people looking to watch weight or gain weight. Aside from that however, I am happy with the app and can look past minor problems.
Developer Response ,
Hi Ahm91993 - Thank you SO much for your feedback - we hear you on that request and appreciate you taking the time to tell us what you're looking for. Stay tuned!
- Television Food Network G.P.
- 225.9 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2012 Television Food Network G.P.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.