Food Network Magazine US
By Hearst Communications, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Get the latest on top recipes and great kitchen tools with Food Network Magazine. In every issue you'll find hundreds of recipes, behind-the-scene exclusives with Food Network Stars, the best entertainment tips, and more!
Subscribe now and get INSTANT access to the latest issue! Don't forget, you can also get free access to issues with a timed preview (on your iPhone, too!).
Plus, share app content with your favorite social networks. Using a simple two-finger tap, actual images of the content itself are “clipped” and can be sent directly to Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, or Pinterest, or via email or saved to your photo roll.
Download our free app today! Select the issue you'd like to purchase, or sign up with a subscription and save!
• Single issue purchase available for $4.99, no automatic renewal.
• 1-month subscription available for $1.99, automatically renewed until cancelled.
• 1-year subscription available for $19.99, automatically renewed until cancelled.
When purchasing through iTunes, your account will be charged at confirmation of purchase.
Your subscription will auto-renew unless you turn this off 24 hours before the subscription runs out. You can also turn off auto-renewal at any time from your iTunes account settings.
No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period.
Please note that you must have iOS 9.0 or higher installed on your device to use this app.
What's New in Version 6.5
Update the app today for performance enhancements like our new pinch and zoom feature. We’ve also included a "Resume Sync” option so you can pick up where you left off in an article or video from a different device. Plus, we’ve fixed some bugs to improve your experience. Please keep the feedback coming!
Each page downloads individually? Are we being watched as we read? And the borders across the top? Why? I move them out of the way and they come right back. A five-year-old could have designed this better. No offense to five-year-olds.
It’s so sad how far this app has fallen. I used to luv this app and subscribed faithfully each month, but now I refuse to pay money for garbage. I don’t know happened...Sad
Not as good as it was
Clunky, page loading is horrible, and it’s a step backwards in user experience. Miss the old table of contents. Now it’s just ugly.
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: Oct 30, 2017
- Version: 6.5
- Size: 75.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Hearst Communications, Inc.
- Food Network Magazine is published by Hearst Magazines Division, Hearst Communications, Inc. © 2015. Food Network Magazine is a registered trademark of Hearst Communications, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Food Network Magazine$1.99
- Food Network Magazine$19.99
- Magazine-December 2012$4.99
- Magazine-June 2012$4.99
- Magazine-May 2012$4.99
- Magazine-Jan/Feb 2013$4.99
- Magazine-Jul/Aug 2012$4.99
- Magazine-March 2013$4.99
- Magazine-November 2012$4.99
- Magazine-Jan/Feb 2014$4.99