The reviews are piling up for one of the best casual games of 2012!
"The gameplay is every bit as sharp as the knives your chef is heaving through the air."
"Amazingly precise controls, with considerable depth behind quick pick-up-and-play arcade action."
"A standout among tycoon sims for its simultaneous accessibility, depth, and pseudo-shoot 'em up feel."
"Top notch tapping through the restaurant world!"
Order up! One peanut butter & jellyfish sandwich, one pigeon pot pie, and two orders of the famous ratwurst! You are the world-renowned Ninja Chef, serving up loads of fun in this hilarious and addicting game from Foursaken Media. Prepare tons of insane recipes by flinging knives, forks, spears, and even ninja stars at an avalanche of food that your faithful assistant throws out. Be careful with your aim, though! Your customers probably don't appreciate the knives flying around the place as much as you do! Keep them happy and you'll see your fame and fortune grow. Expand your business by opening new restaurants, and see if you can earn the critic's coveted five-star rating for each. Food Ninja takes cooking to a crazy, new level!
- Simple, pick up and play arcade action! Throw knives at food to complete a variety of crazy recipes before time runs out!
- Build and expand your city! Earn money and reputation, then unlock new restaurants, buy billboards, and more!
- Tons of utensils, ingredients, recipes, costumes, and power-ups, unique to each restaurant!
- Beautiful 3D cartoon graphics, with insane, over the top effects!
- Crazy, hilarious characters! Watch as your sous chef tosses out mountains of food, while your waiters fly out from nowhere to catch pinned ingredients!
- Multiple game modes, including an endless Takeout mode, and an absolutely insane Rush Hour mode!
- Two bonus minigames - Zombie House and Farm - add to the insanity!
- Gamecenter leaderboards!
Disclaimer: Do not try cooking like this at home!
Follow us on Twitter @FoursakenMedia for all the latest news!
• iOS8 fixes
Ratings and Reviews
This game is pretty good
This game is pretty good, despite it being semi abandoned. I first played it four years ago, and recently saw it on the Apple Store. Still just as good as I remembered! Also, unlike fruit ninja and other older games, this one doesn't shove the pay to win side in your face, but it's there if you need it. The Devs are pretty cool also.
Not much to the game but very addicting
This game is a blast to play with fast and fun action that requires concentration. As you play, you earn in game money used purchase different types of improvements including better utensils, recipes, power ups, sous chefs and restaurants. There are quite a number of these improvements in the game and they change the game play somewhat. Fortunately, the money you earn as a successful chef is very generous allowing you to move up at an enjoyable pace. While there is in-app purchases you can make to speed up your progress, it is totally unnecessary.
The presentation of the game is very creative and clever including a cool presentation of Game Center achievements and a neat integration of a training mode. To top things off, the developer has promised more game play features in coming updates. This is a really excellent game that should not be missed!
- Foursaken Media
- 227.1 MB
- Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2011 Foursaken Media
- In-App Purchases
- Money + Reputation Pack 1 $0.99
- Money + Reputation Pack 2 $2.99
- Money + Reputation Pack 5 $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.