Simple Food and Fitness Diary.
Please rate our App and provide us feedback on how to improve! We really want to create the best simple food/fitness diary experience for you :)
* Simple food and fitness diary without calorie counting.
* Supports meal, exercise, water and weight Logs
* Just write what you want on beautiful and simple expandable sticky notes.
* PDF support for meal, exercise, water, weight and notes.
* Statistic Charts for water and weight posts.
* Push notification (alarm) to remind yourself of meal, water, exercise and etc.
* Calendar view lets you organize your food and fitness experience.
* Supports both restaurants and custom locations for posting.
* Provides basic info about restaurants, such as open hours, location and website (Click the location name).
* Intuitive and clean posting pipeline that guides you to create an organized food and fitness posts/log.
* PDF Export for water and weight added.
* Due to popular requests, "Dates" are now auto-filled for faster posting! It will have a checkmark by default, but you can still edit it. If you guys like it, give us a feedback and we will keep it this way :)
* Prepares current time instead of 12:00 even if you selected a date and clicked the "compose" button (just like version 1.1.9).
Ratings and Reviews
It is what it is. No bells or whistles
This is a very basic app for tracking your food. Which is great because that’s what I wanted! I didn’t want to know the calories or anything like that I just simply wanted a food journal. I do wish there were some extra features. Like being able to copy and paste one meal to multiple days. I also do like that when you select a day on the calendar to add to your journal (sometimes I back log in days that I didn’t fill) you select the day on the calendar but then you have to select the day again (because it brings you to today) to add the time you ate. So I wish that was more cohesive. I also wish you could select the days you want to export. I share my journal with my personal trainer and when I export my food journal it shares everything from the beginning. Overall it does what I want but I do think there are some areas to improve.
Developer Response ,
You can now select the days you want to export starting version 1.1.7. Thank you.
Great app! Just a few updates would make it 5 star worthy!
I love how basic this app is! It’s simple and easy to use, which is what I wanted. The export feature is awesome to be able to print out what you’ve logged. The only reason I’m not giving it five stars is how long it takes to enter everything (#firstworldproblems). I wish it would be a little more intuitive, like guess the meal is dinner if I put the time as 6:30 p.m., or better yet, not even require a time of day or the type of meal. Also, clicking on a calendar date to add an entry doesn’t automatically prepare you to enter for the date you selected, but still defaults to “today.” These are just a couple of the little things I hope get updated in order to make entering meals faster, but it’s overall a great app!
This is Perfect!
This app is just what you need! Helps you track food, water, excersize and weight. I especially like it because it doesn't say it's free then you have to pay for a premium, it's all free! You can set reminders to eat, take meds, excersize, drink water, and weigh yourself. There are also workout videos and comparison graphs to compare day to day data. The things I wish you could do were put in more data such as age so you can personalize it more. I also wish it would give water examples like FitBit does, like saying 1 glass is 250 mL, 1 bottle is... And 1 large bottle is... But other than that the app is great. I got this app to record what I eat to see how food affects my mood. It is just what I was looking for!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.