Foodily for iPad: Recipe Sharing With Friends
By Foodily Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Foodily for your iPad. Reinventing the recipe box.
Foodily is the world’s largest social recipe network where you can discover, share and organize any recipe on the web. We redesigned the recipe box to make it fun, fast and incredibly useful. Sort your recipe favorites into beautiful collections, weekly meal plans and lists that you can easily share with friends. Get ideas everyday by seeing what's popular, new and in season and following friends and experts like Wolfgang Puck, Cat Cora and Self Magazine.
See for yourself why Foodily maintains a 5 star app rating & has won the prestigious Webby and New Media Awards.
* Collections: Keep track of what you like from every recipe site by creating lists for meal planning and special occasions.
* Popular Collections: instant access to the freshest recipes on the web.
* Fast & Easy Scrolling: Never leave the app - just swipe through recipes in a collection.
* Advanced Search: Find recipes by ingredient or diet type, like gluten-free or paleo.
* Food Friends: Following celebrity chefs, bloggers and cookbook authors.
* Sync: Your actions are synced across iPad, iPhone, and the web
We love feedback so send us yours at email@example.com.
What's New in Version 1.1.1
- New tastemakers to follow including Shape Magazine and Great British Chefs
- Now share recipes to friends across multiple social networks!
- Stability improvements and bug fixes
Love the recipes, HATE the issues with the app!
This is a beautiful concept and it's a wonderful way to access 1,000's of different recipes from multiple sources. I can spend hours using this app looking at the yummy pictures and "faving" many of them for use later.
But what I hate is that in the middle of browsing all of these wonderful recipes, I keep getting booted out of the app for no apparent reason. It's really frustrating because you have to start from the beginning of your search and then scroll through the entire recipe list to find the place you were at before you got booted.
If this glitch could be fixed, I would definitely give Foodily a higher rating.
I have "found" many old favorites that I thought were lost! And because of the offerings from multi-sources, I have been able to introduce my family to lower fat versions, or smaller portions of those old favs!
Best Recipe App
I have many recipe apps, but this is my favorite. It's set up like Pinterest where you have your own boards (categories). Easy to use and more recipes than you can dream of!