Ever have a hard time figuring out what dish is the best at a restaurant? Let Foodsy help you! Find out what the best dishes are and what you want to order. Rate what you eat, not where you eat!
Foodsy allows you to quickly track your food and share it with others. Remember what you liked and what you didn't by rating your dishes. Follow your friends or people with similar tastes to see what they're eating. Discover new restaurants and browse through the restaurant's visual menu.
* Track your foods and share it with others
* Increase your total score and get to the top of the monthly leaderboard to earn real prizes
* Follow your friends and find out what they are eating
* Rate your dishes to remember dishes you like and dislike
* Discover new restaurants and new dishes from fellow foodsies
* Earn badges from tracking your dishes
- Map view feature added to easily find the best dishes and restaurants near you!
- New Dietary option to help others find specific dietary dishes (vegan, vegetarian, keto, etc.)
- Bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Food centered mentality
Dang! This app is something I have been searching for. Who cares what the restaurant’s restroom looks like or how polite the waitress is! I want to know if the entree is worth my money! Extra bonus-I hate re-ordering dishes that aren’t worth my time. This app helps prevent making that mistake.
Updated review: The new flow and design of the app makes functionality more navigable.
Sometimes choosing a restaurant is hard but Foodsy makes it easy to say "ooh I want that!"
Great idea and execution
Restaurants have signature dishes and Foodsy recognizes this by putting the food, not the restaurant, at the forefront of the experience. This is a legitimate use-case for city living; sometimes you're craving for the best taco or banh mi near you and could care less about the ambiance or service of a restaurant. Idea and execution so far gives this 4/5 stars. I would love a search by dish feature in discover, which would make this a 5/5 app and incredibly compelling to use instead of Yelp!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.