Weight Loss Coach by Fooducate - Personalized Calorie Counter, Food Tracker, Motivation, and Healthy Recipes
By Fooducate, Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Achieve your dreams and goals with Fooducate, a weight loss coach for people who want to eat a healthy, real food diet. Track your food, activity, sleep and mood. Get motivated by the most supportive community in the world.
THE BEST WEIGHT LOSS & NUTRITION APP
• Apple's Best of the iPhone Health & Fitness category
• 1st prize - US Surgeon General Healthy App Challenge
• Media praise: USAToday, NYTimes, Dr. Oz, Oprah, WSJ, ABC, FOX,. . .
• Recommended by doctors, dietitians, fitness trainers, and your friends
***** “I have lost 55 pounds with Fooducate. I've learned how to eat healthy once and for all.”
***** "I am eating healthier, losing weight and enjoying food shopping again.”
***** “I love learning so many helpful new things about healthy eating.”
***** “Use it daily and I've lost over 15 lbs the correct and healthy way.”
***** "Fooducate is undoubtedly the best app!"
***** "This app has helped me lose that final few pounds by helping me make better food choices.”
YOUR HEALTHY DIET PARTNER
+ Track your food intake and exercise (seamlessly integrated with Apple's HEALTH App)
+ Track the quality of calories, not just quantity
+ Track your sleep, mood, and hunger levels
+ Add your own foods and recipes to track
+ Scan over 250,000 product barcodes to see a personalized nutrition grade (A, B, C, or D)
+ Get suggestions for healthy foods based on foods you scan
+ Ask questions and get feedback from the community
+ Share your tips and success to motivate others
FOODUCATE TEACHES YOU TO EAT FOR HEALTH!
Fooducate analyzes information found in product nutrition panels and ingredient lists. Scan to discover things manufacturers don't want you to notice:
- added sugars
- tricky trans fats
- high fructose corn syrup
- controversial food colorings
- GMO - genetical modified organisms (premium feature)
- additives and preservatives
- artificial sweeteners such as aspartame
- and more...
- age, gender,weight, height, activity level
- desired weight loss rate
- carb control
- health conditions (low cholesterol, pregnancy,...)
- dietary goals (non processed foods, vegetarian)
- avoid MSG, HFCS, GMOs and other scary acronyms
- Gluten free and other allergens
(Note: some personalization features require upgrade to a premium account)
Health App integration:
- import your exercise info from other apps and devices
- export your meal nutrition data - calories, carbs, and more
Get the most out of Fooducate with these premium features:
—> Low-carb diet
—> Paleo diet
—> GMO warnings
—> Weekly health & diet tips
—> Priority support
—> No ads.
Subscription options: monthly auto-renew ($4.99), annual auto-renew ($29.99), one-time purchase ($74.99)
* Gluten & Allergies
—> Gluten-free diet
—> Uncover gluten and allergens in your food
—> Choose allergen free alternatives
—> Includes gluten, milk, lactose, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, eggs, fish, and shellfish
—> Priority support.
Subscription options: monthly auto-renew ($2.99), annual auto-renew ($19.99), one-time purchase ($39.99)
* Diet Kickstart
one-time purchase ($3.99)
* Pet Food
one-time purchase ($9.99)
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
- You can manage your subscription and auto-renewal by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- When your subscription ends, you can still use the app, without premium features
- You can always renew your premium features once your subscription ends.
Our website: www.fooducate.com
* Requires iOS 7 and higher
* Product analysis on US products only
What's New in Version 4.90
Dear community - we love you!
- notifications crash has been fixed
- 15 new restaurant chains
- export water intake to Health app
- minor usability improvements and bug fixes
The emails helped.
This app is serious. It goes above and beyond other apps. It's for the health enthusiast who doesn't want to just work out and track calories. It's for the people who want to learn about food. How they affect you, others, and people you care about. It's really got a deep lvl of structure. It may seem intimidating, for a learning curve at first, but it is solid.
This app really offers information and insight about the foods we put into our bodies. It really does more than just track calories. It grades foods and lets you know if their highly processed or gmo related by using graphs and labels. There are lots of nice graphs to show your progress in things from calories to % of protein eaten for the day. Best of all you can set goals for your macronutrients and the graph lets you know how your progressing. I decided the lifetime membership premium for only 10 bucks was worth it. Articles on health products and ACTUAL PICTURES (not icons) of the food you search for are really helpful when looking for that food you weren't sure of. Overall great app. Even makes you aware of HOW the food your eating was obtained (deforestation etc...) very cool.
Fooducate is one if the best mobile food guides a user can have. It can be used in a variety of ways such as research on the most nutritious foods, to lose weight and to track your daily diet. On researching foods users will see a view grade that tells them how nutritious the product actually is. This can be useful in discerning foods that claim to be healthy but are more likely to be following a deceptive marketing plan. One can also from researching nutritional value look at the ingredient label as well as alternative suggestions that fall under the same category. For tracking weight loss or daily intake users will have to use the premium version. While the app allows users to do a lot with the free version more specific individual goals require payment. The app also incorporates a social element with the ability to look up and follow users who have an account. You can see their postings and users can even respond to one another's queries. The design has yet to be updated to a high resolution but the calm orange like neutral tones and simple interface allow for a smooth welcoming browsing experience. This is one of the best health applications in the App Store and can be useful to people of all ages.
Pretty great app!
I'm a type 1 diabetic and adamantly trying to keep away from that fructose, dextrose, etc. nonsense... So I'm using it for the sugar intake features, not using the weight loss features.
I've downloaded a few different nutrition info apps. After using a few I settled for "Nutrition" app, one that I had to pay for and ended up its missing a TON of foods... Especially foods that don't come in a box. This app isn't bulletproof on that either. For example, no results for phó. But I've been plugging in lots of other searches and it's been turning up otherwise impressive results!
Really enjoy the scoring system and that they ADD daily % figures for sugars on all the nutrition labels! This app is going to make my life a lot easier and healthier :)
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jun 13, 2016
- Version: 4.90
- Size: 20.6 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Fooducate Ltd.
- © 2010-2016 Fooducate, Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Gluten & Allergies$2.99
- Gluten & Allergies$4.99
- Gluten & Allergies$39.99