Fooducate - Lose Weight, Eat Healthy,Get Motivated
By Fooducate, Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Achieve your dreams and goals with Fooducate, a weight loss coach for people who want to eat a healthy, real food diet. Track your food, activity, sleep and mood. Get motivated by the most supportive community in the world.
THE BEST WEIGHT LOSS & NUTRITION APP
• Apple's Best of the iPhone Health & Fitness category
• 1st prize - US Surgeon General Healthy App Challenge
• Media praise: USAToday, NYTimes, Dr. Oz, Oprah, WSJ, ABC, FOX,. . .
• Recommended by doctors, dietitians, fitness trainers, and your friends
***** “I have lost 55 pounds with Fooducate. I've learned how to eat healthy once and for all.”
***** "I am eating healthier, losing weight and enjoying food shopping again.”
***** “I love learning so many helpful new things about healthy eating.”
***** “Use it daily and I've lost over 15 lbs the correct and healthy way.”
***** "Fooducate is undoubtedly the best app!"
***** "This app has helped me lose that final few pounds by helping me make better food choices.”
YOUR HEALTHY DIET PARTNER
+ Track your food intake and exercise (seamlessly integrated with Apple's HEALTH App)
+ Track the quality of calories, not just quantity
+ Track your sleep, mood, and hunger levels
+ Add your own foods and recipes to track
+ Scan over 250,000 product barcodes to see a personalized nutrition grade (A, B, C, or D)
+ Get suggestions for healthy foods based on foods you scan
+ Ask questions and get feedback from the community
+ Share your tips and success to motivate others
FOODUCATE TEACHES YOU TO EAT FOR HEALTH!
Fooducate analyzes information found in product nutrition panels and ingredient lists. Scan to discover things manufacturers don't want you to notice:
- added sugars
- tricky trans fats
- high fructose corn syrup
- controversial food colorings
- GMO - genetical modified organisms (premium feature)
- additives and preservatives
- artificial sweeteners such as aspartame
- and more...
- age, gender,weight, height, activity level
- desired weight loss rate
- carb control
- health conditions (low cholesterol, pregnancy,...)
- dietary goals (non processed foods, vegetarian)
- avoid MSG, HFCS, GMOs and other scary acronyms
- Gluten free and other allergens
(Note: some personalization features require upgrade to a premium account)
Health App integration:
- import your exercise info from other apps and devices
- export your meal nutrition data - calories, carbs, and more
Get the most out of Fooducate with these premium features:
—> Low-carb diet
—> Paleo diet
—> GMO warnings
—> Weekly health & diet tips
—> Priority support
—> No ads.
Subscription options: monthly auto-renew ($4.99), annual auto-renew ($29.99), one-time purchase ($74.99)
* Gluten & Allergies
—> Gluten-free diet
—> Uncover gluten and allergens in your food
—> Choose allergen free alternatives
—> Includes gluten, milk, lactose, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, eggs, fish, and shellfish
—> Priority support.
Subscription options: monthly auto-renew ($2.99), annual auto-renew ($19.99), one-time purchase ($39.99)
* Diet Kickstart
one-time purchase ($3.99)
* Pet Food
one-time purchase ($9.99)
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
- You can manage your subscription and auto-renewal by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- When your subscription ends, you can still use the app, without premium features
- You can always renew your premium features once your subscription ends.
Our website: www.fooducate.com
* Requires iOS 7 and higher
* Product analysis on US products only
What's New in Version 4.981
Dear Fooducate community - we loved you, but sometimes we screw up.
We found and fixed a bug in that caused the app to crash for some users.
I have been using the App for three weeks. In that time I have lost 7 pounds due to the changes I have made in my diet using Fooducate ,, the App really opened my eyes to what food is more healthy (less calories, fiber, less processed sugar, drinking more water, etc,,,). Plus I found just the act of recording everything you eat makes a big difference, and helps limit my calorie intake. So I got all that from using the App,,, it also provided tips on diet improvement, something I really like --- more healthy alternative to what I was eating. So it did not just show me some foods were not as healthy as I had thought they were, but provides multiple alternatives. I'm no dietician,, but as a regular guy looking for a little help on how to eat more healthy, I strongly recommend this App. I was not paid to provide a review, these are my own thoughts and ideas. Adios
I needed a way to track the food and calories I eat every day and this goes above and beyond. This is perfect and I have found it to be very well-designed and intuitive. My only qualm is that some product's grade ratings are off (I've only noticed this with two out of probably 40 items I've scanned so far) so just be wary of that and, when in doubt, go by the nutrition facts/ingredients instead.
Note: I do not have the premium version.
Note 2: Notifications can be turned off, both under "My Profile" as well as under the iPhone settings, so if you are annoyed by weekly reminders you can disable them.
Could be great with a few fixes
At first I thought this app was fantastic. A great alternative to weight watchers with an even better explanation of each food's nutrition, and still a points system to count the value of your food instead of just the calories. This was great, EXCEPT it doesn't have food points for every item. In fact because it's based on user input, most unpackaged items that I put on my list didn't have an adequate amount of nutrition facts therefore the app couldn't calculate the point value. It's kind of useless to my diet if I can't count the points of every thing that I eat. I was using fitness pal but I don't want to count calories because it's not as productive as point values. Anyway, I'm deleting the app, but if they update the system and assign point values to everything, then I would totally use it religiously.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Apr 19, 2017
- Version: 4.981
- Size: 48.6 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Fooducate Ltd.
- © 2010-2016 Fooducate, Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Gluten & Allergies$2.99
- Gluten & Allergies$4.99
- Gluten & Allergies$39.99