Fooducate - Lose Weight, Eat Healthy,Get Motivated
By Fooducate, Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Achieve your dreams and goals with Fooducate, a weight loss coach for people who want to eat a healthy, real food diet. Track your food, activity, sleep and mood. Get motivated by the most supportive community in the world.
THE BEST WEIGHT LOSS & NUTRITION APP
• Apple's Best of the iPhone Health & Fitness category
• 1st prize - US Surgeon General Healthy App Challenge
• Media praise: USAToday, NYTimes, Dr. Oz, Oprah, WSJ, ABC, FOX,. . .
• Recommended by doctors, dietitians, fitness trainers, and your friends
***** “I have lost 55 pounds with Fooducate. I've learned how to eat healthy once and for all.”
***** "I am eating healthier, losing weight and enjoying food shopping again.”
***** “I love learning so many helpful new things about healthy eating.”
***** “Use it daily and I've lost over 15 lbs the correct and healthy way.”
***** "Fooducate is undoubtedly the best app!"
***** "This app has helped me lose that final few pounds by helping me make better food choices.”
YOUR HEALTHY DIET PARTNER
+ Track your food intake and exercise (seamlessly integrated with Apple's HEALTH App)
+ Track the quality of calories, not just quantity
+ Track your sleep, mood, and hunger levels
+ Add your own foods and recipes to track
+ Scan over 250,000 product barcodes to see a personalized nutrition grade (A, B, C, or D)
+ Get suggestions for healthy foods based on foods you scan
+ Ask questions and get feedback from the community
+ Share your tips and success to motivate others
FOODUCATE TEACHES YOU TO EAT FOR HEALTH!
Fooducate analyzes information found in product nutrition panels and ingredient lists. Scan to discover things manufacturers don't want you to notice:
- added sugars
- tricky trans fats
- high fructose corn syrup
- controversial food colorings
- GMO - genetical modified organisms (premium feature)
- additives and preservatives
- artificial sweeteners such as aspartame
- and more...
- age, gender,weight, height, activity level
- desired weight loss rate
- carb control
- health conditions (low cholesterol, pregnancy,...)
- dietary goals (non processed foods, vegetarian)
- avoid MSG, HFCS, GMOs and other scary acronyms
- Gluten free and other allergens
(Note: some personalization features require upgrade to a premium account)
Health App integration:
- import your exercise info from other apps and devices
- export your meal nutrition data - calories, carbs, and more
Get the most out of Fooducate with these premium features:
—> Low-carb diet
—> Paleo diet
—> GMO warnings
—> Weekly health & diet tips
—> Priority support
—> No ads.
Subscription options: monthly auto-renew ($4.99), annual auto-renew ($29.99), one-time purchase ($74.99)
* Gluten & Allergies
—> Gluten-free diet
—> Uncover gluten and allergens in your food
—> Choose allergen free alternatives
—> Includes gluten, milk, lactose, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, eggs, fish, and shellfish
—> Priority support.
Subscription options: monthly auto-renew ($2.99), annual auto-renew ($19.99), one-time purchase ($39.99)
* Diet Kickstart
one-time purchase ($3.99)
* Pet Food
one-time purchase ($9.99)
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
- You can manage your subscription and auto-renewal by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- When your subscription ends, you can still use the app, without premium features
- You can always renew your premium features once your subscription ends.
Our website: www.fooducate.com
* Requires iOS 7 and higher
* Product analysis on US products only
What's New in Version 4.94
Happy New Year!
In this version: improvements in user interface and several bug fixes.
Lose the weight, keep this app
After using about every single app available on the store related to weight loss and calorie/nutrition tracking I decided to give Fooducate a try. After all, the orange in a workout head band is pretty cute. 😉
In my experience I noticed the ability to add your own foods is extremely easy, and I like the idea of rating the foods by healthy factor that you add yourself, even though it might be difficult to be completely honest with myself at time.
My only complaint is when you tap on your total number of calories in the health tracker, it does give you a breakdown of what you are eating in numbers but I wish it was even more detailed, telling me where any thing bad or good is coming from specifically. If you look at the graphs, it gives you a percentage for each section. I would like to be able to tap on this, and see which foods each of my nutrients good or bad are coming from. Excellent application and concept. 👍
Best health tracking up out there
This app really tracks what you eat, and makes it so much easier. You just scan the food you eat and most if not all of them are available, and the choices are growing everyday. It really opened my eyes through a lot of things. The app doesn't leave you alone to figure out how to keep healthy! It has newsletters, community sections, recipe ideas submitted by the app users, etc. It's so involved in what you do, you don't need safari to get through. I highly recommend this app before trying others. So thankful this exists. Other health tracking apps aren't this simple and fun. It's colorful and inviting, this is the only health tracking app I'll ever use. You'll love it
Fooducate is a life-saver
I use Fooducate all day long!
I track my food and exercise, scan food in my home and at the supermarket to learn about how to make the best choices for my health, and I absolutely love the community. The people in the community are my second family, my support system. No other app provides what Fooducate does. They explain the ingredients in the food and help me learn about all those weird chemical sounding ones that I would’ve just skipped over. Their daily blog posts are highly informative. And once I purchased the gluten feature, I was able to learn about how to eat with my celiac. HUGE HELP!
Thank you Fooducate!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Dec 13, 2016
- Version: 4.94
- Size: 47.0 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Fooducate Ltd.
- © 2010-2016 Fooducate, Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Gluten & Allergies$2.99
- Gluten & Allergies$4.99
- Gluten & Allergies$39.99