Weight Loss Coach by Fooducate - Personalized Calorie Counter, Food Tracker, Motivation, and Healthy Recipes
By Fooducate, Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Achieve your dreams and goals with Fooducate, a weight loss coach for people who want to eat a healthy, real food diet. Track your food, activity, sleep and mood. Get motivated by the most supportive community in the world.
THE BEST WEIGHT LOSS & NUTRITION APP
• Apple's Best of the iPhone Health & Fitness category
• 1st prize - US Surgeon General Healthy App Challenge
• Media praise: USAToday, NYTimes, Dr. Oz, Oprah, WSJ, ABC, FOX,. . .
• Recommended by doctors, dietitians, fitness trainers, and your friends
***** “I have lost 55 pounds with Fooducate. I've learned how to eat healthy once and for all.”
***** "I am eating healthier, losing weight and enjoying food shopping again.”
***** “I love learning so many helpful new things about healthy eating.”
***** “Use it daily and I've lost over 15 lbs the correct and healthy way.”
***** "Fooducate is undoubtedly the best app!"
***** "This app has helped me lose that final few pounds by helping me make better food choices.”
YOUR HEALTHY DIET PARTNER
+ Track your food intake and exercise (seamlessly integrated with Apple's HEALTH App)
+ Track the quality of calories, not just quantity
+ Track your sleep, mood, and hunger levels
+ Add your own foods and recipes to track
+ Scan over 250,000 product barcodes to see a personalized nutrition grade (A, B, C, or D)
+ Get suggestions for healthy foods based on foods you scan
+ Ask questions and get feedback from the community
+ Share your tips and success to motivate others
FOODUCATE TEACHES YOU TO EAT FOR HEALTH!
Fooducate analyzes information found in product nutrition panels and ingredient lists. Scan to discover things manufacturers don't want you to notice:
- added sugars
- tricky trans fats
- high fructose corn syrup
- controversial food colorings
- GMO - genetical modified organisms (premium feature)
- additives and preservatives
- artificial sweeteners such as aspartame
- and more...
- age, gender,weight, height, activity level
- desired weight loss rate
- carb control
- health conditions (low cholesterol, pregnancy,...)
- dietary goals (non processed foods, vegetarian)
- avoid MSG, HFCS, GMOs and other scary acronyms
- Gluten free and other allergens
(Note: some personalization features require upgrade to a premium account)
Health App integration:
- import your exercise info from other apps and devices
- export your meal nutrition data - calories, carbs, and more
Get the most out of Fooducate with these premium features:
—> Low-carb diet
—> Paleo diet
—> GMO warnings
—> Weekly health & diet tips
—> Priority support
—> No ads.
Subscription options: monthly auto-renew ($4.99), annual auto-renew ($29.99), one-time purchase ($74.99)
* Gluten & Allergies
—> Gluten-free diet
—> Uncover gluten and allergens in your food
—> Choose allergen free alternatives
—> Includes gluten, milk, lactose, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, eggs, fish, and shellfish
—> Priority support.
Subscription options: monthly auto-renew ($2.99), annual auto-renew ($19.99), one-time purchase ($39.99)
* Diet Kickstart
one-time purchase ($3.99)
* Pet Food
one-time purchase ($9.99)
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
- You can manage your subscription and auto-renewal by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- When your subscription ends, you can still use the app, without premium features
- You can always renew your premium features once your subscription ends.
Our website: www.fooducate.com
* Requires iOS 7 and higher
* Product analysis on US products only
What's New in Version 4.92
Dear community - Happy Summer!!!
We fixed a bug that caused comments to show up incorrectly
Best food app I've seen
My nutritionist recommended this app to record food weight activity.
What I like is that it rates your food A to F and for the lower grades it can give you substitution suggestions that are a higher grade. Even for things like chips.
Online you can easily look up foods with best nutrition content. I'm more of a processed food person and love soup and it suggested very low sodium soups with high protein for example that got an A rating. It also allows you to photograph upc labels to find your food and enter foods from scratch if not in their database. Also found fast food and chain restaurant info easily and helped me make better choices. Even at Dunkin Donuts.
Healthy Way to Track Food
As a health science student I can back this and it's various rewards to users. Eating healthy is easy when all you have to do is scan and see a break down of food; also helps on my cheat meals cause I can find ways to eat a fun meal like a burger or pizza and balance it with something healthy without going over my calorie limit!
Healthy calorie limits can be made with Supertracker the US Gov health site to form calorie goals that are reasonable for your level of activity 😄
I've tried calorie count and myfitnesspal but just never really liked either app. I love this app though. It's so much easier to use, and unlike the other two, I actually use it ever day and log in every day. Plus, I've stuck with my allotted calories. What I like most is the search feature. Instead of just a written list of foods you also get pictures so I can scroll through faster and find my food to log in. Love it!!!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jul 02, 2016
- Version: 4.92
- Size: 20.6 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Fooducate Ltd.
- © 2010-2016 Fooducate, Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Gluten & Allergies$2.99
- Gluten & Allergies$4.99
- Gluten & Allergies$39.99