Fooducate - Lose Weight, Eat Healthy,Get Motivated
By Fooducate, Ltd.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Achieve your dreams and goals with Fooducate, a weight loss coach for people who want to eat a healthy, real food diet. Track your food, activity, sleep and mood. Get motivated by the most supportive community in the world.
THE BEST WEIGHT LOSS & NUTRITION APP
• Apple's Best of the iPhone Health & Fitness category
• 1st prize - US Surgeon General Healthy App Challenge
• Media praise: USAToday, NYTimes, Dr. Oz, Oprah, WSJ, ABC, FOX,. . .
• Recommended by doctors, dietitians, fitness trainers, and your friends
***** “I have lost 55 pounds with Fooducate. I've learned how to eat healthy once and for all.”
***** "I am eating healthier, losing weight and enjoying food shopping again.”
***** “I love learning so many helpful new things about healthy eating.”
***** “Use it daily and I've lost over 15 lbs the correct and healthy way.”
***** "Fooducate is undoubtedly the best app!"
***** "This app has helped me lose that final few pounds by helping me make better food choices.”
YOUR HEALTHY DIET PARTNER
+ Track your food intake and exercise (seamlessly integrated with Apple's HEALTH App)
+ Track the quality of calories, not just quantity
+ Track your sleep, mood, and hunger levels
+ Add your own foods and recipes to track
+ Scan over 250,000 product barcodes to see a personalized nutrition grade (A, B, C, or D)
+ Get suggestions for healthy foods based on foods you scan
+ Ask questions and get feedback from the community
+ Share your tips and success to motivate others
FOODUCATE TEACHES YOU TO EAT FOR HEALTH!
Fooducate analyzes information found in product nutrition panels and ingredient lists. Scan to discover things manufacturers don't want you to notice:
- added sugars
- tricky trans fats
- high fructose corn syrup
- controversial food colorings
- GMO - genetical modified organisms (premium feature)
- additives and preservatives
- artificial sweeteners such as aspartame
- and more...
- age, gender,weight, height, activity level
- desired weight loss rate
- carb control
- health conditions (low cholesterol, pregnancy,...)
- dietary goals (non processed foods, vegetarian)
- avoid MSG, HFCS, GMOs and other scary acronyms
- Gluten free and other allergens
(Note: some personalization features require upgrade to a premium account)
Health App integration:
- import your exercise info from other apps and devices
- export your meal nutrition data - calories, carbs, and more
Get the most out of Fooducate with these premium features:
—> Low-carb diet
—> Paleo diet
—> GMO warnings
—> Weekly health & diet tips
—> Priority support
—> No ads.
Subscription options: monthly auto-renew ($4.99), annual auto-renew ($29.99), one-time purchase ($74.99)
* Gluten & Allergies
—> Gluten-free diet
—> Uncover gluten and allergens in your food
—> Choose allergen free alternatives
—> Includes gluten, milk, lactose, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, eggs, fish, and shellfish
—> Priority support.
Subscription options: monthly auto-renew ($2.99), annual auto-renew ($19.99), one-time purchase ($39.99)
* Diet Kickstart
one-time purchase ($3.99)
* Pet Food
one-time purchase ($9.99)
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
- You can manage your subscription and auto-renewal by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- When your subscription ends, you can still use the app, without premium features
- You can always renew your premium features once your subscription ends.
Our website: www.fooducate.com
* Requires iOS 7 and higher
* Product analysis on US products only
What's New in Version 5.02
* Search over 3000 diet tips in the Diet Tidbits section of the app
* Support for deep-links
* Multiple under the hood improvements
* Bug fixes
Helpful and Informative
Fooducate helps me be more aware of every bite I put in my mouth, because I know I will have to enter it into the app. I like that it also helps me understand more about the quality of ingredients and nutrients I'm consuming. I wish that it had an easy way to know more about a food before adding to my daily intake. I find that I have to add a food first in order to see just how it will affect the daily goals, nutrition info, etc. It would be helpful to me to be able to look at that detailed info as I try to decide what to choose for snacks and meals. The feature may be there, but if it is I haven't found it yet. I've been using the app a little over a week and have lost over a pound, so I'm seeing good results. It reminds me of when I used Weight Watchers points tracking, which also worked well for me. I also like the diet tips, where I have read some interesting information. The notifications are nice to help me remember to log in each meal before I forget what I ate. This is a good solid app. I have also found it worth the extra money to unlock the premium features. I plan to continue using this one!
Happy with the app
I like that this app allows me to easily track my food intake, which is super helpful when trying to lose weight. I don't necessarily count calories, but instead prefer to eat a moderate amount of whole foods that include a lot of healthy fats. The app holds me accountable so that I don't indulge too much in unhealthy snacks that slowly creep up around my waist line. I make most of my own food so I am happy that they have the "user added" option. The ability to enter in my mood is a great feature as well. Just the act of recording moments of boredom, anger and even my sleep patterns help me to keep my emotions in check, as well as provide a resource for me to review too see if any of my eating habits change my sleep quality or contribute to mood swings. Thanks for the easy to use health tracker!
Good, and getting better all the time.
(Adding to my original review- this is a great ap and better as more workable now less touches needed to use it. I wish you didn't have to pay so much for the additional features but yes, they need to make money. )This is a great application for identifying and comparing the healthiness of foods. I dont go grocery shopping without it. The new version is a pain because now it is trying to track my meals and be a diet app too; don't need that. Also it is too many taps to go from scanning one item to the next. It used to be easy to go from item to item in the store or the pantry scanning and learning. Now I have to backtrack to get to the scanning screen. The information is good however.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jul 11, 2017
- Version: 5.02
- Size: 44.7 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Fooducate Ltd.
- © 2010-2016 Fooducate, Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Gluten & Allergies$2.99
- Gluten & Allergies$4.99
- Gluten & Allergies$39.99