*** EDITOR'S CHOICE BY APPLE ***
Foodvisor is a nutrition coach that will help you eat healthier and reach your goal. Just snap a picture of your meal and you will receive its nutrition facts! Regain control over your diet and learn to make better food choices.
Whether you’re looking to get healthier, lose weight, tone your body, or take on a new diet; Foodvisor will help you develop healthier habits allowing you to achieve your goal!
◆ THE EASIEST WAY TO TRACK YOUR DIET ◆
• Take photo of your meal and receive its nutrition facts (i.e. calories, proteins, carbs, fats, fibers, cholesterol, etc).
• Scan barcodes to track and log your food easily.
• Create custom meals and save your favorite meals.
◆ REACH YOUR GOALS ◆
• Set a goal: You can choose to lose weight, gain weight, establish a healthy balance to your life and much more!
• Track your weight, monitor your progress and work to achieve your goals.
• Chat with our RD nutritionists to receive goal-oriented advising and health tips.
◆ LOG YOUR EXERCISE AND STEPS ◆
• Connect your Foodvisor account with HealthKit. This will automatically synchronize your step-count and other physical activities directly with Foodvisor so that you can track the calories as they come in and as you burn them!
• Log your activities in our database of 150+ exercises and physical activities.
Download Foodvisor and start living a healthier and happier life today!
Terms of services : www.foodvisor.io/terms
◆ SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS ◆
Foodvisor Premium gives access to:
- Unlimited Chat with our RD Nutritionists
- Delicious recipes
- Diet plans
- Daily analysis of your food
Foodvisor offers 12 auto-renewing subscription options:
$9.99 per month
$20.97 for 3 months
$59.88 for 12 months
7 days free trial then $59.88/year
14 days free trial then $59.88/year
1 month trial then $59.88/year
2 months trial then $59.88/year
and special offers:
$7.99 per month
$16,99 for 3 months
$47,99 for 12 months
$6.99 per month
$14,99 for 3 months
$41,99 for 12 months
$29,99 for 12 months until December 31th
$25.99 per month
$51.99 for 3 months
$103.99 for 12 months
These prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, at the same price you paid the first time. Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal can be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase.
Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Foodvisor is a nutrition coach that will help you eat healthier and reach your goals. Just snap a picture of your plate and you will receive its nutritional facts!
- Stronger together : You can now refer your friends and family to use Foodvisor directly from the app.
- Reaching your goals is all about creating habits : set personalised reminders to log your meals, your weight, and get daily advice !
- And as usual, lots of small improvements to make your favorite pocket nutritionist easier to use.
Any questions? Any problems? Or ideas for new features? Send us an email to email@example.com
Ratings and Reviews
It WORKS!! Dropping pounds!!
Very easy to use accountability app. You put in your weight-loss goals, how many calories you want per day (fat, carbs, protein, fiber) You take pictures of what you eat, BEFORE you eat it, the app figures out the calories. Then can you you can decide how much of it you want to eat. You add exercise, the app figures out the calories burned, and at the end of the day you see the amount of calories you have left (daily calorie allowance minus number of calories burned). Obviously it's not an exact science, you're not gonna sit there and weigh out everything, but if you feel like snacking at midnight you get to see pictures of everything you've stuffed your face with and you can make a better decision. You can add custom meals, scan barcodes of packages, or search in their huge database. The bottom line is I am losing weight and foregoing the high caloric dessert or cutting back the portion size significantly, because I don't want to see a calorie surplus for my daily food intake. If you discover a bug you send them an email through the app and they are fast and extremely responsive! Bravo!! 👏👏👏 Vive La France! 🇫🇷
Developer Response ,
Bonjour :) Thank you so much for your review!! We really appreciate that you took the time to write down all of the things you like about this app! Your opinion helps us a lot and we value it!
Again thank you so much and we are working to make the app even better 😁
Not Nutritionally Accurate
So it may allow you to log all of your nutrients and for what you eat, but it’s recommended amounts for each thing isn’t very healthy. It recommend me to eat a TON of carbs and very few proteins and fats, even after I put in that I do heavy physical activity 5 days per week. Obviously your body needs proteins when heavy physical activity is involved and yet it recommends carbs even though they burn too quickly to sustain energy and keep hunger levels low for a very short time.
Ability to change notification time
It would be great if I could set the times at which I want it to remind me to take a picture of my meals. I always forget because it notifies me when I am not eating.
- 132.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 11.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Foodvisor
- In-App Purchases
- Foodvisor Premium trial $59.99
- 1 month subscription $9.99
- 12 month subscription $59.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.