Foodzilla - Nutrition Counter
By MBGames Studio
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Snap a picture of your meal and Foodzilla instantly detects ingredients and counts calories with macronutrients and micronutrients split.
Foodzilla can recognize drinks, foods, deserts and different types of cuisines. Counting calories and measuring nutrients such as carb, fat and protein have never been easier!
Here's how it works:
Snap a picture of the meal and calories with nutrients are calculated instantly. That’s it.
The more you snap, the smarter Foodzilla gets!
Foodzilla analyzes the meal for ingredients and automatically suggests portion size. Calorie information and nutrient content is calculated and shown on top of the meal. Quantities and ingredients can be adjusted if needed.
Forget about scanning barcodes to log food. Just snap a picture and Foodzilla does the rest.
Our calorie estimation system uses machine learning to detect what’s in the meal, estimates portion size and chooses the ingredients. After that, we calculate calorie and nutrient content such as fat, carb and protein. All of this happens almost instantly.
- One-tap calorie counting using a picture of your meal
- Track your carb, protein and fat intake
- Instant detection of ingredients, portion size and nutritional information
- Highlights meals with high amounts of fat and warns when over-eating
- Calorie count photos of food/drink from your gallery too
- Tracks daily calories and macronutrient content
- Health information is stored on your device and is not sent to our servers
- Easily share your awesome healthy meals with your friends or followers on social media
- Catalogues previous meals and sorts them based on calories — this makes finding healthy meals super easy
- Allows changing the daily calorie goal because daily calorie intake is variable based on activity and energy levels during the day
- Foodzilla is lightweight, fast and easy on the battery
Monthly Premium Plan includes the following:
- Track your daily energy burned with Apple Healthkit integration
- Measure everything from vitamins, minerals, glycemic index, fiber to protein, carbs (sugar), fats and more.
- 50 daily snaps (meal analysis) instead of the 5 daily snap limit
- Eternal gratitude for supporting our team
Ditch the old dusty counting app (*cough* MyFitnessPal *cough*) and save your precious time by using Foodzilla to automagically log your meals.
Calorie information is aggregated from online sources such as USDA.
- Calories estimated may have a margin of error of -/+ 100 calories.
- Nutritional information is a best-effort estimate and the actual meal may contain more ingredients that are not possible to detect using machine learning such as oil.
If you choose to purchase Foodzilla Premium, payment will be charged to your iTunes account, and your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Auto-renewal may be turned off at any time by going to your settings in the iTunes Store after purchase. Current Foodzilla Premium subscription price starts at $5.99 USD/month. Prices are in U.S. dollars, may vary in countries other than the U.S. and are subject to change without notice. You can cancel your subscription during the free trial period and all plans come with a 3-day trial period. If you don’t choose to purchase Foodzilla Premium, you can simply continue using Foodzilla for free.
What's New in Version 2.2
Fixed bugs and improvements when sharing meals.
Meal details are copied into clipboard so you can paste it directly to your favourite social app.
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: Dec 13, 2017
- Version: 2.2
- Size: 16.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: MBGames Limited
- © 2017 MBGames Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 6 Months Foodzilla Premium$29.99