Foolproof Art Studio
By Studio Mee
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Create art with your personal touch from any photo – in seconds. The smartest oil painting app for both beginners and pros.
- iPhone version featured by Apple under New and Noteworthy in 125 countries and recommended in an @AppStore tweet.
- Cool and simple expression control: paint FAST for a nice oily blur, paint SLOWLY for better detail, regardless of brush size.
- Brush strokes are recorded, so you can replay the whole session so far, at any time. You can even save your session replays as regular movie files (iPhone 4 or later).
- Save sessions for later reuse. Current session auto saved when exiting app.
- True multi-touch painting! The feeling of painting with 5 fingers at once – and actually achieving something – is incredible.
- Export at up to 12 megapixels resolution. (8 MP on iPad 2, 4 MP on iPad 1)
- Undo at any time. Or even better, just paint over until satisfied!
- Try out your paint on the handy palette before using.
- Enjoy the dynamic paint sounds following your slightest brush twist.
- Check out the trailer: http://youtu.be/yxx87L4e7Wo?hd=1 (90 seconds)
Bottom line: When painting is fun, results are better!
What's New in Version 1.85
- Compatible with iOS 8
- 64 bit code
- No black background in saved results
- Auto paint stoppable at any point, keeping strokes up to that point
- Faster session loading by disabling iCloud session sync by default. Re-enable under settings menu.
- No disappearing sliders in palette window
- Better handling of images in shared iCloud photo streams
- Images are saved in a separate photo album
- Browse friends' photos turned off because of recent Facebook API changes disabling this
- Triple tap for lens (instead of double tap)
I think it's pretty cool to have different pallets to paint on. Still working with and having fun.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Nov 15, 2014
- Version: 1.85
- Size: 37.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Studio Mee
- © 2013 Studio Mee
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.