Video Analysis for Football - Anyone Anywhere Anytime
RECORD | COMPARE | IMPROVE your Football technique
Football Coach Plus HD is an easy to use, great video coaching tool for beginner through to elite football players. Attacking, defending, controlling, passing and training drills can all be recorded using the iPad then replayed in real time, slow motion and frame by frame. Feedback can be recorded onto a new video or built as a PDF coaches report with key images and annotations.
RECORD - Coaches, assistants, teachers or parents can record video and then provide footballers with technique analysis by replaying their drives, headers, passes, throws and drills in real time, slow motion and frame by frame.
COMPARE - Performance improves when we are able to observe and compare. Footballers observe the finer points of their technique then compare with the technique demonstrated in other video clips using the side by side and overlay video display features.
IMPROVE - Being able to observe a technical issue which becomes clear once a footballer's own clip is played alongside a reference clip or being able to observe the 'before and after' clips for a footballer who is applying a change their coach has recommended provides the evidence and motivation needed for sustainable change and improvement.
Create new super slow motion videos of single, dual or overlay clips with voice over and drawing annotations included.
Extensive FAQs included in the app explain the app's recording and video display options.
The app's integrated file sharing capability means that large numbers of video clips can be managed by shifting them to and from a computer and the iPad.
MAJOR FEATURES SUMMARY
• 13 football reference video clips for comparison
• records HD user clips with selectable frame rate
• imports clips from camera roll, Dropbox and Sugarsync
• up to 8 times realtime digital Video Zoom while recording
• renames, trims, splits, emails and deletes user clips
• option to produce low resolution clips when emailing or uploading to Dropbox/YouTube/Facebook/Sugarsync
• enables replay, zoom in replay, coloured annotation, voice annotation, text annotations, measurement of angles and analysis of all clips
• displays two clips side by side or overlaid for comparison (unsynchronized and synchronized)
• generates a readily emailable recording of any two side by side or overlay video clips with voice over
• Produce coaching reports as Video or PDF presentations
• PDF reports includes a database to store common flaw descriptions for quick retrieval
• personalised watermark on screen record videos
• uploading to Dropbox, Facebook, YouTube and Sugarsync
• enables setting adjustments
• provides FAQs and usage information including tips in football coaching settings
• incorporates iTunes file sharing capabilities for copying clips in or out of the application
• full support for all screens in landscape and portrait mode
Football Coach Plus HD is easy to use and designed for the coach, teacher, parent and player to assist in technique development.
Experiencing issues? Have comments or suggestions for future features? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
* Share video's with other people using iCloud
* Use iCloud to sync video's across all your devices
* Improved video recording
* Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Solid app for sports.
The team loves this app. Players are able to analyze their technique and make corrections! Please update soon; would like to have a delete clip/ multiple clips option within app.
a few bugs
Every time I try to annotate or draw the moment I hit 'done', It wipes all my notes! Also,
cannot email vids unless the recipient also has this app. Otherwise it wont open.
Wont impoert from camera roll right. When go to draw it stops video. Useless app
- Zappasoft Pty Ltd
- 71.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Catalan, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Zappasoft Pty Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.