Football Squares Plus
By Vivid Pixel Designs, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Mentioned in last years Time.com story "These 7 iPhone Apps Will Help You Tackle the Super Bowl Like a Pro"
*** #2 Sports App Super Bowl Sunday 2014!
***A Top #3 App in "Sports" each year on Super Bowl Sunday from 2011-2013!***
Full App Summary
Love playing "Squares" for sports games and other office/party pools? Now you can do all the Squares sheets you want on your iPad! Pick from pre-defined templates or create a custom sheet for everything from football, baseball, hockey, to baby birthday pools and more!
Sheet styles include 10 X 10 and 5 X 5 options and are easily set up with the template picker. You also have templates for 4 quarters, 2 halves, inning groups, and periods. With a custom sheet, you can setup "scoring rounds' to be whatever you like with whatever text you want in each scoring box.
Your friends and family can choose the squares they want by tapping on a square and entering their name/initials (this info is retained in case they want more than 1 square.) You can randomize the score boxes for each row and column, or enter them yourself in the desired order. Participants can quickly highlight all of their squares with the provided filter mechanism. Progress is saved automatically, allowing you to return to the app at any time to continue filling up the sheet.
You can also use the now-included "Picture Squares" Add-On to give each square a picture of the owner! Pictures can come from your photo library, contacts, or the built-in camera if using a camera-equipped iPad.
Need more participants? Create an email invitation from the app, which includes a link to the "Squares Buyer for Football Squares Plus" app, which lets users enter their info and email it back to you for importing into your sheet (these squares are randomly assigned). Users can even take and submit a picture if you are using Picture Squares!
The "Winners" screen lets you select which Score Boxes are winners. The app will highlight all winning squares and also present a "Winners Table" for a list of all winners.
You can lock sheets in 2 modes -- Allowing new entries only, or the entire sheet so no changes can be made. This is great for preventing accidental taps!
You also have the ability to email your sheet! Email options include
1) Sending the sheet as an HTML attachment, perfect for printing or posting online.
2) Emailing the sheet Data File for viewing/editing on another iPad.
3) Sending a Screenshot, ideal if using Picture Squares so you get all the images included!
Go high-tech and stream the sheet to your TV using AirPlay Mirroring with an AppleTV! (iPad 2 and higher)
Other features include:
• Track how much each user has paid versus the number of bought squares * the cost per square. See who has PAID, UNDERPAID, or OVERPAID.
• Capture email addresses for your users (optional), so when you email your sheet in either the data, HTML or screenshot format the addresses will automatically be added to the BCC field.
• Set up dynamic sheets, where you can add scoring rounds as you need them. Have a winner per score in the game, or a separate round for overtime!
What's New in Version 3.14
Picture Squares is now included! You no longer need to make a seperate in-app purchase for this feature!
Been playing with it for a few hours. Not intuitive, poor instructions, a bit buggy. Wish I had tried a free app first.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Jan 22, 2016
- Version: 3.14
- Size: 33.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Vivid Pixel Designs, LLC
- © Vivid Pixel Designs LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Picture Squares$0.99