By Forbes Media LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Truly unique among magazine apps, the Forbes app acts as your gateway to the ultimate Forbes experience by combining the power of the print magazine with the dynamic and content-rich Web site — all of which is enabled for easy sharing. The app offers the freedom to seamlessly glide between Forbes magazine, Forbes.com, and the social web — to discover, to learn and to share what you find interesting, valuable and inspiring with people who are important to you. The Forbes app starts with Forbes magazine and its stories about the entrepreneurs and executives who are changing the world; the innovative companies that are changing how businesses work; and strategic insights to help shape your investment strategies. But it goes much farther from there. Throughout each issue you’ll find buttons and links, all of which launch more related content and the opportunity to interact with it. Inside the app issues, you can: Dive deeper into a story by opening related posts on Forbes.com or watching video or digging into our wealth or company lists or viewing photo galleries, and more. Join the real-time conversation around a story by following the link to its comments section on Forbes.com. Connect with a writer by simply pressing a button to access their Twitter, Facebook, or Forbes.com contributor page. Share any content from anywhere inside the app with your social networks: a magazine story, chart, or infographic; content from Forbes.com; ads and content from advertisers’ Web sites, etc. Using a simple two-finger tap, actual images of the content itself are “clipped” and can be sent directly to Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, or Pinterest, or via email or saved to your photo roll. Experience straightforward navigation and a completely integrated environment that allows you to move clearly through the latest issue of Forbes and Forbes.com without ever leaving the app. SUBSCRIPTION OPTIONS The Forbes app is free to download. All readers can explore a free issue and have one-tap access to Forbes.com and Forbes’ Twitter page. Current print subscribers can upgrade their account to a combination Print+App subscription for only $9.99. 1-Year Subscription – $29.99 1-Month Subscription – $2.99 Single Issue – $5.99 ABOUT FORBES MEDIA Forbes Media LLC is a media startup founded in 1917. The company, which publishes Forbes magazine and forbes.com, is an authoritative source of news and information on business, investing, technology, entrepreneurship, leadership and affluent lifestyles. Forbes.com, a leading business website, reaches 49 million monthly unique visitors, according to Omniture. Forbes magazine, Forbes Asia and Forbes Europe attract a global audience of more than 5 million readers. The Forbes magazine iPad app merges the power of print storytelling with social sharing and the web. The Company also publishes ForbesLife magazine, as well as 29 licensed local editions around the world.
Forbes Magazine Pricing:
• Single Issue Price - USD 5.99*
• Subscription 1 Month - USD 2.99*
• Subscription 1 Year - USD 29.99*
* For non-US app stores, the equivalent currency charges will apply.
Please note: App subscriptions do not include access to subscription-only content on our website.
Additional Subscription Information:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
What's New in Version 9.0
We have made the following changes with this app update: The PDF view is now available for offline reading and you are now able to delete downloaded PDFs under "Settings".
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: Jan 10, 2017
- Version: 9.0
- Size: 64.5 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Forbes Media LLC
- © Forbes Media LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Forbes Magazine$2.99
- Forbes Magazine$29.99
- Upgrade To Combined Print Edition + App Subscription$9.99
- Magazine-December 16, 2013$5.99
- Magazine-March 25, 2013$5.99
- Magazine-THE FORBES 400$5.99
- Magazine-ALL NEW for iOS7!$5.99
- Magazine-BILLIONAIRES 2015$5.99
- Magazine-July 21, 2014$5.99