ForceManager is the tool of choice for sales directors that are dedicated to improving the productivity of their teams. The success of the app is due to its 100% mobile design, user-friendly interface, and high adoption rate (three times that of traditional CRMs). It’s a CRM that offers the perfect blend of Artificial Intelligence and intuitive design in order to help improve the performance of field sales reps.
The world is mobile and ForceManager has emerged as the leading mobile CRM for field sales teams. Thanks to the app, sales teams can now:
● Enjoy a simple and intuitive interface that has been 100% designed with mobile devices in mind.
● Benefit from client and route geolocation.
● Receive traffic status reports and estimate transit time between visits.
● Prepare meetings directly from their mobiles.
● Report meeting outcomes within seconds via voice recognition.
● Gain increased control of their pipeline without relying on spreadsheets.
● Efficiently follow up on sales meetings.
● Create and assign goals for individuals and sales teams.
WHY IS FORCEMANAGER THE CRM OF CHOICE FOR SALES TEAMS?
The ForceManager CRM solution has been designed by and for field sales reps. ForceManager’s goal is to simplify the work of sales reps so that they can focus on what really matters: sales and relationship-building.
Why sales teams like ForceManager:
● Its simple design: 100% mobile first and user-friendly interface.
● Its geolocation-based features.Its speedy reporting and pipeline visualization .
● Its ability to work offline.
WHY DO SALES DIRECTORS CHOOSE FORCEMANAGER FOR THEIR CRM?
Thanks to ForceManager’s simple, user-friendly interface, sales reps report higher volumes of quality information, making real-time data available to teams at all times. This provides sales directors with increased visibility and forecasting capabilities, enabling them to plan sales actions without having to resort to cumbersome tools that no one wants to use. In other words, ForceManager provides sales teams with the solution they’ve been waiting for.
Why sales directors choose ForceManager for their teams:
● Its high adoption rate amongst sales teams: around 80% use the app (compared to 30% for traditional CRMs).
● Real-time pipeline visibility.
● Improved communication with sales teams.
● Improved forecasting of performance objectives.
Reviews from ForceManager users:
***** - Ignacio M. B.: Spectacular
“It’s the simplest and most comprehensive mobile CRM I have ever come across”
**** - Jaime Claver: Very user-friendly
“You can use it from day one. It’s perfect for those of us that aren’t that great with technology”
***** - JuPoXa: It’s so easy to use compared to everything else on the market
“We implemented the app in our company and we couldn’t be happier. We conduct all our meetings via mobile and everything is registered in real-time. An impressive change.
It just goes to prove that making something that works isn’t rocket science!”
Try the CRM app for 15 days and find out how you can simplify and automate your processes and improve y sales.
Note: Continued use of background GPS can dramatically decrease battery life.
ForceManager is a free app for individual use that includes a free demo version with all Premium features for a period of 15 days. After the trial period, you can access the full version of the app by subscribing to the Professional plan for $28.13 / month or $281,42/ year respectively. Monthly subscriptions are automatically renewed and charged to the credit or debit card linked to your iTunes account. Your subscription will be automatically renewed unless you cancel it 24 hours prior to completion of the active subscription period. Subscriptions must be cancelled within the established timeframe. Access your subscriptions through Account Settings after purchase.
● Terms of service: https://www.forcemanager.com/info/terms-and-conditions/
We set our elves to work on making changes to improve your ForceManager experience and getting rid of some of the Grinch's bugs before the holidays.
AND IT TURNS OUT SANTA CAME EARLY!
• Having nightmares about duplicates? Now you can send them to the North Pole!
• Contacts can now be added to an Opportunity. We saw it on your list ;)
• Maps can be viewed in satellite mode. (We didn’t think people actually used satellite mode, but you taught us otherwise. Ha!)
COMING AFTER THE HOLIDAYS:
Stay tuned for some awesome product features launching in early 2019 including a Sales Campaigns module that’ll blow your socks off and a brand spanking new version of Cognitive.
Ratings and Reviews
Best CRM Ever
Mobility, Voice Recognition, AI integration, and you can work offline while in the field. I haven’t taken my laptop on a business trip in months.
I’ve been in sales for a long time, and this is the best CRM I have ever used.
Can’t erase dummy data
Extremely frustrating. After the demo I pressed the button “yes” to delete dummy data, but it’s all still there, no way to delete. And can’t change currency. Ugh.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your review, and we apologize for the delete data button malfunction - our technical support team are investigating the issue as we speak. Please contact us via email@example.com and we will be able provide any assitance you may need.
Really good and useful manager service! Well done!
- Tritium Software, S.L.
- 219 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © ForceManager Mobile CRM
- In-App Purchases
- Professional Plan $22.99
- Small Team 1 user/month $39.99
- Professional Plan $239.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.