By Manuel Martinez Alonso
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Designed for engineering and architecture users. An intuitive way for students and teachers for learning how to interpret and represent the effect of different kind of loads in a beam.
Bending Moment and Shear Stress diagrams fully interactive. Apply punctual and distributed forces and moments to a beam and obtain the results as you move the forces. Instant calculation of simple beam reactions.
Swipe two fingers to adapt the length of the beam and perform real calculations.
★★★★★ Top 20 Education
New in version 0.3
- Shear Stress Diagrams!
- Added language Catalá
New in version 0.2
- US System (lb, ft) and Metric System (N, m)
- Editable beam's length.
- Load Snap, Units and editable value.
- Beam Reactions Instant Value and Arrow.
- Real Diagram and Reaction Calculation
- User Interface improved
- Easy viewed load editing
We appreciate any feedback that could help us to improve.
What's New in Version 0.3
○ Shear Stress and Moments Diagrams!
○ US System (lb, ft) and Metric System (N, m)
○ Editable beam's length.
○ Load Snap, Units and editable value.
○ Beam Reactions Instant Value and Arrow.
○ Real Diagram and Reaction Calculation
○ User Interface improved
○ Easy viewed load editing
Very good improvements in the last version. Now you also can edit the length of the beam, calculate shear stresses and bending moments.
Don't buy this!
Waste of money the interface makes it impossible to use. Not worth it!
Waste of money
I downloaded this app to find moment shear force values, it just shows the shapes and it does not let us edit the values. It is just misleading students.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Apr 25, 2012
- Version: 0.3
- Size: 4.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Manuel Martinez Alonso
- © Nono 2013
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.