Forecast Bar - Weather, Radar, and Alerts
By Real Casual Games, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** Featured by Apple, Lifehacker, Macworld and Cult of Mac! ***
Forecast Bar offers hyper accurate, hyper local live weather and forecasts right at your fingertips and is highly customizable to fit your needs. With full support for the latest features of iOS 10, Forecast Bar is the most powerful and last weather app you will ever need!
== Highly Customizable ==
- Create a customized weather summary to use in the app and widget which can contain any combination of 20 data points with everything from wind speeds to location of the nearest storm!
- Choose between our dark or light theme, or let Forecast Bar choose for you based on ambient light
- Easily choose between many options for icons and backgrounds.
- Fully customizable Widget, allowing you to create your perfect widget. With iOS 10, you can customize the compact and expanded versions separately.
== Stay Informed with Push Notifications ==
- Personalized daily weather report for any location, at any time you wish
- Push notifications for severe weather alerts in the United States
- If you use Apple Watch or Forecast Bar for Mac, you can forward precipitation notifications complete with a minute-by-minute chart of upcoming rain or snow
== Weather at a glance, or in depth ==
- Quickly check the current conditions or forecast for the week at a glance, including a succinct summary available in over 20 languages
- Tap on any day’s forecast to see an hour-by-hour breakdown
- Tap again to see even more details like dew point, pressure, visibility, UV index and more
- Save unlimited favorite locations (and even rename them) across the globe for easy access and we’ll figure out the right units to show the weather in for you
- Animated weather radar in the United States
- Check weather conditions up to 70 years in the past or future with Time Machine
== Apple Watch Support ==
- Forecast Bar includes a beautiful and powerful Apple Watch App with 30+ complications
- Displays current conditions, 12 hour forecast, 5 day forecast as well as a beautiful radar view (Radar is US only)
- With watchOS 3, Forecast Bar can stay up to date in your dock and watch face
== First Class iPad Support ==
- Forecast Bar supports iPad multitasking in Slide Over and Split Screen
== Ready for iOS 10 and iPhone 7 ==
- An iMessage app is included so you can quickly check and share weather at all your favorite locations right from within Messages
- 3D touch on our home screen icon to view current weather conditions and shortcuts to recent locations and search
- Taptic engine feedback for iPhone 7
If you have any ideas or problems with Forecast Bar, drop us an email to email@example.com!
Your free download includes one week of premium weather updates. Afterwards, you will need to subscribe to continue making full use of Forecast Bar, or continue with limited functionality and ad-supported.
What's New in Version 3.3.3
- Bug fixes
Most-Customizable Weather App EVER!
WORTH THE PRICE! I’m a HUGE weather app junkie and connoisseur. I’ve downloaded and used them ALL (Dark Sky, The Weather Channel, Yahoo Weather, Weather Underground, Partly Cloudy, BeWeather AccuWeather, Hello Weather, Living Earth, you name it!) Forecast Bar has a beautiful modern interface, fully customizable app sections, and MOST IMPORTANTLY, a fully customizable widget. Even more so than my alternative favorite, BeWeather. I hate how most weather widgets are HUGE in the notification center and waste the space. My widget has the current feels like temperature, hi/lo, wind, two day forecast summary and, if I want, a text-only. And I can add/scroll several locations within the widget! Best of all, it also utilizes the hyper-accurate data from Dark Sky. I’ve since deleted all my other weather apps. I don’t care about fancy photos in my weather app. I care most about the overall look AND the exact data I want. Love Forecast Bar. Get it now!
Tried SO many for so many years ...
I have bought so many iOS weather apps and many more that were free. They all were found lacking (e.g. lousy radar, clumsy user interfaces, no hourly forecasts, lack of flexibility, etc.). Forecast Bar has it all plus super customization! I had resisted Forecast Bar from the beginning; I am not a fan of subscriptions. But when I noticed that the iOS price was so reasonable (required over the free option so as to have radar) I decided I'd give it a try. I was immediately happy I did so. And then I noticed it applied to the iPad version as well.
Best radar (so much better than Dark Sky's), best customization, easy as can be to refresh/update information, most information at a glance. Oh(!), the lock/home screen widget is likewise customizable and as information rich as you might want to set it up.
A very nice app...but,
I find that I am using this app first before all my others and using it more often than the others as well. But I still don't like an annual subscription or the radar images. However, I believe that for many people this will be a favorite weather app.
I like this app. I like how it can be customized. I love the UI. It seems as accurate as any other weather app. But...I don't like the radar images. They look unprofessional. And I don't see a reason, at this point, to continue my annual subscription. There are too many good, serviceable weather apps out there for free or a one time charge.
- Category: Weather
- Updated: Jan 24, 2017
- Version: 3.3.3
- Size: 126 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Real Casual Games, LLC
- © Real Casual Games, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Full Access$2.99
- Full Access + Watch$4.99