By Real Casual Games, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** Featured by Apple, Lifehacker, Macworld and Cult of Mac! ***
Forecast Bar offers hyper accurate, hyper local live weather and forecasts right at your fingertips and is highly customizable to fit your needs. With full support for the latest features of iOS 10, Forecast Bar is the most powerful and last weather app you will ever need!
== Highly Customizable ==
- Create a customized weather summary to use in the app and widget which can contain any combination of 20 data points with everything from wind speeds to location of the nearest storm!
- Choose between our dark or light theme, or let Forecast Bar choose for you based on ambient light or sunrise/sunset times
- Easily choose between many options for icons and backgrounds.
- Fully customizable Widget, allowing you to create your perfect widget. With iOS 10, you can customize the compact and expanded versions separately.
== Stay Informed with Push Notifications ==
- Personalized daily weather report for any location, at any time you wish
- Push notifications for severe weather alerts in the United States
- If you use Apple Watch or Forecast Bar for Mac, you can forward precipitation notifications complete with a minute-by-minute chart of upcoming rain or snow. You can also badge the app with the current temperature!
== Weather at a glance, or in depth ==
- Quickly check the current conditions or forecast for the week at a glance, including a succinct summary available in over 20 languages
- Tap on any day’s forecast to see an hour-by-hour breakdown
- Tap again to see even more details like dew point, pressure, visibility, UV index and more
- Save unlimited favorite locations (and even rename them) across the globe for easy access and we’ll figure out the right units to show the weather in for you
- Animated weather radar in the United States
- Check weather conditions up to 70 years in the past or future with Time Machine
== Apple Watch Support ==
- Forecast Bar includes a beautiful and powerful Apple Watch App with 30+ complications
- Displays current conditions, 12 hour forecast, 5 day forecast as well as a beautiful radar view (Radar is US only)
- With watchOS 3, Forecast Bar can stay up to date in your dock and watch face
== First Class iPad Support ==
- Forecast Bar supports iPad multitasking in Slide Over and Split Screen
== Ready for iOS 10 and iPhone 7 ==
- An iMessage app is included so you can quickly check and share weather at all your favorite locations right from within Messages
- 3D touch on our home screen icon to view current weather conditions and shortcuts to recent locations and search
- Taptic engine feedback for iPhone 7
Your free download includes one week of premium weather updates. Afterwards, you will need to subscribe to continue making full use of Forecast Bar, or continue with limited functionality and ad-supported.
What's New in Version 3.4.1
Thank you for your continued support of Forecast Bar! We have taken a special focus this release to ensure Forecast Bar works even better with Forecast Bar for Mac to supercharge your weather experience. In addition, we've also added other improvements based on your feedback.
Here's what's new in this version:
- Support for badging app with current temperature (requires Apple Watch or Mac)
- Improved Appearance settings (Settings > Appearance)
- Added Sunlight setting for light and dark theme to automatically adjust based on current time and sunrise/sunset in your location
- Apple Watch modular face now supports showing your next Reminder
- Improved initial tutorial
- Better support for custom radar URLs
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
i've been using Forecast Bar for over two years now and in that time i'd rate my satisfaction anywhere between 90-99%. recent updates, however, have forced me to start reconsidering whether i keep the app as my main source of weather updates and predictions.
the information is just as great as it's always been, but these last few updates have made the app unstable and sometimes nearly unusable. immediate freezing, blank screens when in the app, forcing my entire phone to lock up, and generally just *not good*.
i don't know if Forecast Bar is trying to do too much with the family of apps across the Watch, iPhone, and desktop, but the more functionality they stick in, the worse it seems to get. and yes, i'm a fully paid subscriber on all platforms.
Such a great app
This app is a beautiful UI over a fantastic weather service. The weather is hyper-accurate and the Watch app is always up-to-date. Very much worth every penny.
Excellent weather app
Weather forecast is everyday needs, Forecast bar is one of the best apps, accurate system, all customizable UI, Mac OS compatible, BTW, only UI design is not so good.
- Category: Weather
- Updated: Apr 28, 2017
- Version: 3.4.1
- Size: 130 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Real Casual Games, LLC
- © Real Casual Games, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Full Access$2.99
- Full Access + Watch$4.99