By Council on Foreign Relations
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
It has never been easier to read Foreign Affairs, the leading publication for serious discussion of international affairs. With our new app, your issues and eBooks are available to read anywhere--at home, at work, or on-the-go.
About the App:
The Foreign Affairs app delivers digital issues and eBooks optimized for an ideal reading experience on the iPad. It costs nothing to download the app and get instant access to a free excerpt from the best-selling “The World Ahead” issue (Nov/Dec 2010). Current subscribers are entitled to digital access. Subscriptions are also available in the iTunes store. Individual issues and selected Foreign Affairs eBooks are also available for purchase.
About Foreign Affairs:
Since 1922, Foreign Affairs has been the leading provider of clear commentary and analysis on global affairs, international business, science and technology, history, and society. In print and online, Foreign Affairs contributors drive the conversation about the most crucial issues in the world today. Authors from across the political spectrum include Roger Altman, Hillary Rodham Clinton, Niall Ferguson, Henry Kissinger, Grover Norquist, Barack Obama, Condoleezza Rice, Mitt Romney, Fareed Zakaria, and more. Now the digital version offers the same intellectual heft that readers have enjoyed for 90 years--without the weight on your shelf, in your backpack, or in your briefcase.
* Easy-to-navigate layout * Bookmark tools
* Real-time discussions about every article
* 1-year subscription for $34.95 (your subscription will automatically renew unless you change your status in your Account Settings at least 24 hours before your term ends)
* Individual issues cost $7.95
What's New in Version 1.1
Update to graphics and style.
- Category: News
- Updated: May 12, 2015
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 14.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Council on Foreign Relations (Applications)
- © Foreign Affairs
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Foreign Affairs$34.99
- JAN/FEB 2013$9.99
- Foreign Affairs Best of 2013$8.99
- Foreign Affairs Summer Reading$8.99
- Iran and the Bomb$8.99
- September/October 2014$9.99
- MAY/JUN 2013$9.99
- Masters of International Relations$8.99
- MAR/APR 2013$9.99