Foreign Service Institute FSI Language Courses by Audio-Forum
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Learn a foreign language the proven way—just like a diplomat!
Learn any language in as little as 25 minutes a day with Audio-Forum courses! You'll be amazed at how easy it is to achieve fluency using this proven audio/text method.
While other premium language courses offer only the means to learn to speak, with Audio-Forum you'll not only speak fluently, you'll also master reading, writing, and grammar skills at a scholarly level—all with the confidence and polish of a native speaker. After all, diplomats have proven for years that this method works!
These are full-length courses developed with U.S. State Department's Foreign Service Institute (FSI) authors and instructors specifically for diplomats. You could pay $100+ per course for similar FSI Courses from the National Technical Information Service (a division of the U.S. Department of Commerce) but with Audio-Forum you get the same quality instruction at a much better price. For over 40 years, Audio-Forum has been the original and most trusted source for Foreign Service Institute language courses.
FSI by Audio-Forum Language Courses are offered in up to 28 different languages. Each language has up to 4 levels - for Beginner, Intermediate & Experts. Each Course is offered with 20-100 lessons (units). Each FSI Course by Audio-Forum is a full-course PDF audio-book. Listen to the audio with or without the text, quickly navigate to lessons from the table of contents, and use bookmarks to mark specific pages.
• 3 Free samples (Spanish, French and German)
• Courses offered in up to 28 Languages
• Master a native accent with detailed audio
• Covers basic sentences, vocabulary, and listening comprehension
• Practical dialogs and conversations
• Grammar practice, pattern drills, word and phrase replacement, and more!
• Includes bookmarks, zoom, and easy-to-use table of contents
Amharic, Arabic, Bulgarian, Cambodian, Cantonese, Chinyanja, French, Fula, German, Hausa, Hebrew, Hungarian, Igbo, Italian, Kirundi, Korean, Moré (Mossi), Portuguese, Serbo-Croatian, Shona, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Twi, Vietnamese and Yoruba.
What's New in Version 1.1
- Fixed crashing bug for latest iPhone and iPad's.
- Other minor bug fixes.
tries to charge you $20 for material that's public domain and easily downloadable on several websites. what a waste of an app.
- Category: Reference
- Updated: May 12, 2014
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 57.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: MPS Multimedia, Inc
- © 2014 Selectsoft
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- FSI Spanish Programmatic Course Vol. 1 (Level 1) - Learn Like a Diplomat$19.99
- FSI Saudi Arabic Basic Course - Learn Like a Diplomat$19.99
- FSI Italian Programmatic Course - Learn Like a Diplomat$19.99
- FSI French Basic Course Part A (Level 1) - Learn Like a Diplomat$19.99
- FSI Hebrew Basic Course - Learn Like a Diplomat$19.99
- FSI Spanish Basic Course Advanced A (Level 3) - Learn Like a Diplomat$19.99
- FSI Spanish Basic Course Advanced B (Level 4) - Learn Like a Diplomat$19.99
- FSI Spanish Programmatic Course Vol. 2 (Level 2) - Learn Like a Diplomat$19.99
- FSI Igbo Basic Course - Learn Like a Diplomat$19.99
- FSI French Phonology - Learn Like a Diplomat$19.99