Show you have what it takes to solve a crime hands-on. Test your investigative skills in Oxygen’s AR app, Forensic Detective: Inside the Crime Scene.
Completely immerse yourself in the story while you try to solve a murder and bring the killer to justice. Explore the crime scene in augmented reality to find clues projected onto the world around you. Use interactive forensic tools to analyze ballistics, compare blood samples, or review case files about the suspects, including their testimony and alibis. Race against the clock to gather enough clues to ID and bag the perp to prove you’ve got the goods by cracking the case!
+ Minor bug fixes
+ UI updates
Ratings and Reviews
I’m thrilled to hear you will be doing more!
Honestly your app was amazing! It also made me watch the network! So happy to see you guys switched to crime investigations! I’m currently studying forensics so this was so up my alley. I have tons of murder mystery games on several digital and analog forms. I love them all but I see huge potential with this idea. It’s iPhone meets Detroit or Heavy Rain (PS4). I can’t wait for the next case. I won this one in my first 5 minutes so you might want to make them a but harder lol
Think pokemon go meets clue! Walk around and find clues, talk to people interview witnesses and solve cases! It would be fun!
Thank you for the entertainment. I keep it on my phone even if I online played it a few times just for the fact I don’t want to miss your next update! Have a great one!
A pretty cool game
I downloaded this expecting to be hit with a paywall or bombarded with ads as soon as the game loaded, and it didn’t happen, so right away I was impressed. They only have one case to solve right now, but it was really cool! They don’t hold your hand through the case, so you actually get to solve it while still getting a feel for the controls. Definitely play in a bigger room that’s free of any obstacles, because the AR won’t recognize when something’s in your way and you do have to get pretty close to some of the things in the game to interact with them. Overall, I’d totally recommend this, but I’m saving that fifth star for when there’s more than 7 minutes of gameplay available. 😉
Brilliant detective game!
I’m a big fan of true crime shows, and when I stumbled upon this app, I pre-ordered it. After playing through the game and accusing the correct suspect, I have to say this is a very well done game. The voice acting, writing, presentation, the use of the AR interface, and gameplay all add up to game that makes you feel like a real detective working a case. My only complaint is there is only one case to solve!
That leaves me with one question for the developers, are there any plans to release more cases for this app? If you were to continually support this game with new cases, you would have a game that people keep coming back to, myself included.
- NBCUniversal Media, LLC
- 443.4 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2018 Oxygen Media LLC. A Division of NBCUniversal.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.