Foresight and STI Governance is an international, multidisciplinary peer-reviewed open access academic journal published by the National Research University Higher School of Economics for delivering and discussing original and current research results concerning long-term forecasting and priorities of innovation development. The journal presents trends and challenges of science and innovation policies based on empirical research in Russia and all over the world with strong connections to social science theories and methodologies in general. The journal is meant for researchers, students, experts, policy makers, and interested readers.
Topics covered include:
∙ Foresight methods.
∙ Results of Foresight studies.
∙ Long-term priorities for social, economic and S&T development.
∙ S&T and innovation trends and indicators.
∙ S&T and innovation policies.
∙ Strategic programmes of innovation development at national, regional, sectoral and corporate levels.
∙ State-of-the-art methods and best practices of S&T analysis and Foresight.
Minor design changes
- VYSSHAYA SHKOLA EKONOMIKI, FGU
- 41.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © National Research University Higher School of Economics
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.