## Staying focused with the cutest gamified pomodoro timer.
## Over 300,000 real trees were planted on Earth by our users.
## Number 1 app in 113 countries. More than 1 million satisfied paying users. Featured in Apple's "Amazing Apps" TV commercial.
If you want to temporarily put down your phone and focus on what's more important in real life, you can plant a seed in Forest. As time goes by, this seed will gradually grow into a tree. However, if you cannot resist the temptation of using your phone and leave the app, your tree will wither. The sense of achievement and responsibility will encourage you to stay away from your phone, and will help you make better use of your time. Stop getting distracted by your phone, make you self-motivated and get more things done.
Stay focused. Be present!
• Function based on the Pomodoro technique (a.k.a. tomato timer, pomodoro timer)
• Plant lovely trees and stay focused on what's more important in real life.
• Turn your focused moments into a lush forest.
• Earn rewards and unlock new tree species.
• Share your forest and compete with friends and users around the world.
• Plant trees along with friends & family.
• Unlock achievements and earn extra rewards.
• Plant real trees on Earth and protect the environment with tree-planting organization Trees for the Future.
• Manage your own tags and view detailed statistics of your time distribution.
• Browse your weekly, monthly and even your yearly big forest.
• Track your focused time in the Apple Health App.
• Track your daily phone usage and screen time.
• Recall memories of your planting journey with our brand new Forest Timeline!
• Forest is an app available for both iPhone and iPad, and can be accessed across all iOS devices with a one-time purchase. To download or unlock non iOS version of Forest, this requires a separate purchase. However, by logging into the same account, the account data can be synchronized across all platforms.
• Due to budget constraint, the number of real trees each user can plant is limited to five. We will be introducing limited time events that will allow users to plant more real trees. Please follow our social media page or check the in-app announcement for more updates.
• There is only one version of Forest on the App Store. Other apps that are similar and mimics Forest are not developed by the Forest team. Thank you for your support!
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/forestapp.cc/
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/forestapp_cc
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/forest_app/
We also provide browser extensions. Find out more on www.forestapp.cc!
New tree species: Rainbow Flower!
Ratings and Reviews
Motivate yourself to resist distractions from your device.
Easy, motivating, effective
I downloaded the app for work productivity, but it’s made me hyper-aware of how often I actually pick up my phone. For any task, just having the reminder that my phone is not currently available to me is extremely helpful. I’m realizing that I waste a ton of time that stems from, say, just looking at a text that could wait until later. Moral: don’t think this app isn’t useful because you’re not at a desk all day. It has countless uses.
I agree with what other users have said about gamification being a good motivator, and the user interface is very appealing. Creating and naming tags produces helpful data. For instance, if you’re concerned about work-life balance, you can see a colorful pie chart with a few simple clicks.
One thing: I’m fine with how the trees become more “expensive” as time passes. However, it can take a long, long time to gain sufficient coins after awhile. I’m not asking for instant and easy gratification, because that’s contrary to the spirit of the app. I think adding more achievement bonuses (that don’t depend on having friends that use the app or on leaderboard performance) would be great. Unlocking achievements is also rewarding and something to strive for, so I’d love to see more!
Thank you for your feedback.
We will forward your suggestions to our team.
Feel free to contact us via our in-app feedback system if you have further questions. :) - Forest
This is the only app I’ve ever truly loved
I’ve never reviewed an app before, but I love this app so much. I downloaded it after my previous pomodoro timer app, tide, stopped timing correctly, which was literally all it had to do. The timer on this app works, with reliable notifications, and the “gamification” of being focused may seem silly, but it adds a cute and fun element to using a pomodoro timer. Also, the ability to tag how I spend my time (ex: work vs all other things) is an easy way to stay balanced. For instance, I can see if I’m falling behind on daily meditating even if it’s something I’m not conscious of. I can also see someone using this app not necessarily to boost concentration but as a way to literally bar yourself from using your phone for periods of time when you need to be present (ex: during a meeting or with a friend). One more thing I love: I just finished a project that took two months, and I went back and looked at my little forests for that time. Each lil tree helped me get that project done. It’s such a beautiful reminder that everything big happens with many tiny steps!
- SEEKRTECH CO., LTD.
- 152.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © SeekrTech CO., LTD
- In-App Purchases
- Box of Sunshine Elixir $1.99
- Bottle of Sunshine Elixir $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.