## Staying focused with the cutest gamified pomodoro timer.
## Over 300,000 real trees were planted on Earth by our users.
## Number 1 app in 113 countries. More than 1 million satisfied paying users. Featured in Apple's "Amazing Apps" TV commercial.
If you want to temporarily put down your phone and focus on what's more important in real life, you can plant a seed in Forest. As time goes by, this seed will gradually grow into a tree. However, if you cannot resist the temptation of using your phone and leave the app, your tree will wither. The sense of achievement and responsibility will encourage you to stay away from your phone, and will help you make better use of your time. Stop getting distracted by your phone, make you self-motivated and get more things done.
Stay focused. Be present!
• Function based on the Pomodoro technique (a.k.a. tomato timer, pomodoro timer)
• Plant lovely trees and stay focused on what's more important in real life.
• Turn your focused moments into a lush forest.
• Earn rewards and unlock new tree species.
• Share your forest and compete with friends and users around the world.
• Plant trees along with friends & family.
• Unlock achievements and earn extra rewards.
• Plant real trees on Earth and protect the environment with tree-planting organization Trees for the Future.
• Manage your own tags and view detailed statistics of your time distribution.
• Browse your weekly, monthly and even your yearly big forest.
• Track your focused time in the Apple Health App.
• Track your daily phone usage and screen time.
• Recall memories of your planting journey with our brand new Forest Timeline!
• Forest is an app available for both iPhone and iPad, and can be accessed across all iOS devices with a one-time purchase. To download or unlock non iOS version of Forest, this requires a separate purchase. However, by logging into the same account, the account data can be synchronized across all platforms.
• Due to budget constraint, the number of real trees each user can plant is limited to five. We will be introducing limited time events that will allow users to plant more real trees. Please follow our social media page or check the in-app announcement for more updates.
• There is only one version of Forest on the App Store. Other apps that are similar and mimics Forest are not developed by the Forest team. Thank you for your support!
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/forestapp.cc/
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/forestapp_cc
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/forest_app/
We also provide browser extensions. Find out more on www.forestapp.cc!
Some bug fixes
- Redesigned Forest Page: Now you can directly view the forests of the day, week, month, year, and related statistics on the forest page!
- Custom tag color: Now you can arrange a specific color for each tag and see the focused time distribution of each tag at a glance on the forest statistics page!
- Newly designed news page: Here you can browse related information of Forest, including tutorial articles and event messages!
- New tree species: The Starry Tree!
Ratings and Reviews
Motivate yourself to resist distractions from your device.
This is the only app I’ve ever truly loved
I’ve never reviewed an app before, but I love this app so much. I downloaded it after my previous pomodoro timer app, tide, stopped timing correctly, which was literally all it had to do. The timer on this app works, with reliable notifications, and the “gamification” of being focused may seem silly, but it adds a cute and fun element to using a pomodoro timer. Also, the ability to tag how I spend my time (ex: work vs all other things) is an easy way to stay balanced. For instance, I can see if I’m falling behind on daily meditating even if it’s something I’m not conscious of. I can also see someone using this app not necessarily to boost concentration but as a way to literally bar yourself from using your phone for periods of time when you need to be present (ex: during a meeting or with a friend). One more thing I love: I just finished a project that took two months, and I went back and looked at my little forests for that time. Each lil tree helped me get that project done. It’s such a beautiful reminder that everything big happens with many tiny steps!
I LOVE this app! A couple of requests...
This app is the best for those who need a little visual stimulation and extra incentive to stay productive. I truly hate exiting the app during a work session (thus killing my little sapling), and I get a lot of satisfaction from seeing my daily forest grow. The app has kept me from getting distracted by calls, texts, and web-browsing on many occasions.
A couple of requests: I would love more kinds of ambient sounds to be added to the "store." Also, please create a version for Mac desktop to keep us chronic procrastinators from using distracting apps and websites there! I know that a basic version of Forest exists as a Chrome extension, but it lacks a lot of my favorite features from the app, and doesn't currently block distracting desktop apps. I'm not such a fan of Chrome, anyway (I prefer Safari). In any case, keep up the fantastic work! Oh! And go check out the SleepTown app by the same developer. It uses the same concept to help people develop better sleep habits, and I can verify that it helps with getting a good night's sleep!
We are glad to know that you enjoy the app :) We are in fact thinking of making a Mac version. Moreover, the Safari version does exist! Forest
- SEEKRTECH CO., LTD.
- 136.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © SeekrTech CO., LTD
- In-App Purchases
- Box of Sunshine Elixir $1.99
- Bottle of Sunshine Elixir $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.