Forever Lost: Episode 1 HD
By Glitch Games
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
“iOS adventuring at its best” - TouchArcade
"Over a million downloads of the Forever Lost series, that many players can't be wrong!" - Glitch Games
Awaking in a mind you don’t know to a world you can’t remember. Surrounded by things that can’t be real, haunted by experiences long forgotten.
Questions racing through your mind. Is this a waking nightmare or a half-forgotten dream? Who are you? Where are you? How long have you been here and how do you escape?
The answers are somewhere, but where? In the world you have found yourself trapped in or your own mind?
You have to move on, you have to discover the truth. You have to escape!
• Inspired by classic 2D point’n’click adventure games and modern culture!
• Amazing visuals that are ‘drenched in atmosphere’.
• In game camera so you can take photos of all the clues and rooms you find.
• Plenty of items to collect and ‘fiendishly clever’ puzzles to solve!
• Beautiful soundtrack perfectly suited to this eerie and haunting world.
• A full hint guide that keeps track of your accomplishments to make sure you never get stuck.
• Auto-save feature, never lose your progress again!
• “iOS adventuring at its best” - TouchArcade
• "It's a bit like The Room, only with more rooms." - Pocket Gamer
• "Creepy, Welcomely Old-Fashioned iPhone Adventure Game" - Kotaku
Facebook & Twitter:
Newsletter & Future Game Releases:
What's New in Version 1.4
* Fix for a bug relating to the Reception computer.
* Misc bug fixes.
Fabulous! Great puzzles and not cartoonish.
I enjoy these kinds of puzzles, and I consider this is to be one of the very best available. Great graphics, wonderful story, excellent puzzles, and it takes awhile to finish it. I absolutely loved it and am getting episode 2 at this very moment!
To the person who claimed there is a bug in the click puzzle - that is not true. You just don't know how to solve the puzzle. One of the great things about this game is that you have to think to solve the puzzles. Hint - it says you have to push both buttons at the same TIME. And there are two clocks in the game. Think it out.
I look forward to playing episode 2 and will watch for episode 3 when it comes out. Excellent game!
This is a really good game, except for some programming errors. The design company is called 'Glitch'; maybe they should change that, and work a little more carefully. I had to restart my iPad once when all the control buttons vanished. Another time, after several restarts, I had to start the game over, losing all my stored pictures and found objects. Frustrating! One of the game designers replied promptly to my request for help, but the solution didn't work.
The game has an engrossing, suspenseful, story line, many creative puzzles to solve, and excellent graphics. It was worth playing, but please fix the slip-ups!
I never write reviews, but had to for this game. I love the genre, and have enjoyed games by Big Fish, G5, Fire Maple, but Glitch beats them all.
It was very challenging without being too frustrating. The game doesn't do as much for you as others in the genre; you're much more on your own, which is a good thing.
I didn't have any technical issues at all... the game did end kind of abruptly, making me wonder if I had completed everything, but I guess so.
Can't wait to start Episode 2.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Sep 19, 2013
- Version: 1.4
- Size: 364 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Glitch Games Ltd
- © 2012-2013 Glitch Games Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.