Forever Lost: Episode 1 SD
By Glitch Games
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Forever Lost: Episode 3 will be released on the 9th of July, 2015! http://www.glitchgames.co.uk/forever-lost-episode-3-the-release-date-edition/
“iOS adventuring at its best” - TouchArcade
"Over a million downloads of the Forever Lost series, that many players can't be wrong!" - Glitch Games
Awaking in a mind you don’t know to a world you can’t remember. Surrounded by things that can’t be real, haunted by experiences long forgotten.
Questions racing through your mind. Is this a waking nightmare or a half-forgotten dream? Who are you? Where are you? How long have you been here and how do you escape?
The answers are somewhere, but where? In the world you have found yourself trapped in or simply your own mind?
You have to move on, you have to discover the truth. You have to escape!
• Inspired by classic 2D point’n’click adventure games and modern culture!
• Amazing visuals that are ‘drenched in atmosphere’.
• In game camera so you can take photos of all the clues and rooms you find.
• Plenty of items to collect and ‘fiendishly clever’ puzzles to solve!
• Beautiful soundtrack perfectly suited to this eerie and haunting world.
• A full hint guide that keeps track of your accomplishments to make sure you never get stuck.
• Auto-save feature, never lose your progress again!
• “iOS adventuring at its best” - TouchArcade
• "It's a bit like The Room, only with more rooms." - Pocket Gamer
• "Creepy, Welcomely Old-Fashioned iPhone Adventure Game" - Kotaku
Facebook & Twitter:
Newsletter & Future Game Releases:
What's New in Version 1.6
Forever Lost: Episode 3 is now available, find out what happens to Alice and Jason in the concluding episode!
* Changes / Fixes
- Added a link to Episode 3. It's out now, did you know that?
Ok, it isn't The Room franchise, but it is an awesome game. The hint system is a bit wonky (maybe this gets better in the later installments, I just started this series) but the story is intriguing and the graphics are quite good. After completing the game, I had many items left unused which confused me. Am I supposed to go back and figure out what I missed, or is it intentional? The lack of intuitive play is why it's not a 4 or 5 star rating for me.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Feb 04, 2016
- Version: 1.6
- Size: 90.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Glitch Games Ltd
- © 2012-2013 Glitch Games Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.