“iOS adventuring at its best” - TouchArcade
"Over a million downloads of the Forever Lost series, that many players can't be wrong!" - Glitch Games
Awaking in a mind you don’t know to a world you can’t remember. Surrounded by things that can’t be real, haunted by experiences long forgotten.
Questions racing through your mind. Is this a waking nightmare or a half-forgotten dream? Who are you? Where are you? How long have you been here and how do you escape?
The answers are somewhere, but where? In the world you have found yourself trapped in or simply your own mind?
You have to move on, you have to discover the truth. You have to escape!
• Inspired by classic 2D point’n’click adventure games and modern culture!
• Amazing visuals that are ‘drenched in atmosphere’.
• In game camera so you can take photos of all the clues and rooms you find.
• Plenty of items to collect and ‘fiendishly clever’ puzzles to solve!
• Beautiful soundtrack perfectly suited to this eerie and haunting world.
• A full hint guide that keeps track of your accomplishments to make sure you never get stuck.
• Auto-save feature, never lose your progress again!
• “iOS adventuring at its best” - TouchArcade
• "It's a bit like The Room, only with more rooms." - Pocket Gamer
• "Creepy, Welcomely Old-Fashioned iPhone Adventure Game" - Kotaku
Facebook & Twitter:
Newsletter & Future Game Releases:
* Removed Corona Analytics for full GDPR compliance.
* New Glitch Adventure splash screen.
* New Glitch eyeCon.
Ratings and Reviews
Love the series
The mystery is what compels me through the puzzles--just the right amount of intrigue sets this one apart from mere room escapes. Looking forward to the next Glitch game
I've played just about every escape game. I live the room series games so thinking this was similar I paid for it.....wrong, this game makes no sense, it was a waste of money
A Darker Myst. Stunning and complex. Worth every penny!
I love the first two games in the series. Enough that I actually replayed them again to catch up before I play this game. I have been waiting with baited breath for a long time for this game to come out and I must say I am not the slightest bit disappointed. The puzzles are complex and hold your interest even when you're stumped. Fantastic soundtrack, great visuals, and quite the little mind bender. I highly recommend this game to anyone who enjoys puzzle games and especially to anyone who enjoyed Myst. I have waited a long time for any game to stack up to myst and have been consistently disappointed until the series. The storyline is excellent. It is certainly worth playing one and two before you play this one in order to experience the entire journey. I sincerely hope that Glitch will make another in the same genre perhaps even as a paralegal storyline. I would certainly like to experience Alice's side of things. I will say any game they come out with us I will gladly purchase as they have yet to let me down or lower their standards. This series is by far my favorite game for iPhone ever and I have played a lot of iPhone games.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.