Forever Lost: Episode 1 SD
By Glitch Games
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
“iOS adventuring at its best” - TouchArcade
"Over a million downloads of the Forever Lost series, that many players can't be wrong!" - Glitch Games
Awaking in a mind you don’t know to a world you can’t remember. Surrounded by things that can’t be real, haunted by experiences long forgotten.
Questions racing through your mind. Is this a waking nightmare or a half-forgotten dream? Who are you? Where are you? How long have you been here and how do you escape?
The answers are somewhere, but where? In the world you have found yourself trapped in or your own mind?
You have to move on, you have to discover the truth. You have to escape!
• Inspired by classic 2D point’n’click adventure games and modern culture!
• Amazing visuals that are ‘drenched in atmosphere’.
• In game camera so you can take photos of all the clues and rooms you find.
• Plenty of items to collect and ‘fiendishly clever’ puzzles to solve!
• Beautiful soundtrack perfectly suited to this eerie and haunting world.
• A full hint guide that keeps track of your accomplishments to make sure you never get stuck.
• Auto-save feature, never lose your progress again!
• “iOS adventuring at its best” - TouchArcade
• "It's a bit like The Room, only with more rooms." - Pocket Gamer
• "Creepy, Welcomely Old-Fashioned iPhone Adventure Game" - Kotaku
Facebook & Twitter:
Newsletter & Future Game Releases:
What's New in Version 1.5
* Bug fixes and Improvements
- Forever Lost: Episode 3 is nearing release! www.glitchgames.co.uk
A Darker Myst. Stunning and complex. Worth every penny!
I love the first two games in the series. Enough that I actually replayed them again to catch up before I play this game. I have been waiting with baited breath for a long time for this game to come out and I must say I am not the slightest bit disappointed. The puzzles are complex and hold your interest even when you're stumped. Fantastic soundtrack, great visuals, and quite the little mind bender. I highly recommend this game to anyone who enjoys puzzle games and especially to anyone who enjoyed Myst. I have waited a long time for any game to stack up to myst and have been consistently disappointed until the series. The storyline is excellent. It is certainly worth playing one and two before you play this one in order to experience the entire journey. I sincerely hope that Glitch will make another in the same genre perhaps even as a paralegal storyline. I would certainly like to experience Alice's side of things. I will say any game they come out with us I will gladly purchase as they have yet to let me down or lower their standards. This series is by far my favorite game for iPhone ever and I have played a lot of iPhone games.
This was an interesting and very clever game. But it was just a bit boring; everything looks the same, you forget which room had what, and there wasn't enough puzzles.
- Category: Games
- Updated: May 04, 2015
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 92.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Glitch Games Ltd
- © 2012-2013 Glitch Games Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.