Forever Lost: Episode 1 SD
By Glitch Games
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
“iOS adventuring at its best” - TouchArcade
"Over a million downloads of the Forever Lost series, that many players can't be wrong!" - Glitch Games
Awaking in a mind you don’t know to a world you can’t remember. Surrounded by things that can’t be real, haunted by experiences long forgotten.
Questions racing through your mind. Is this a waking nightmare or a half-forgotten dream? Who are you? Where are you? How long have you been here and how do you escape?
The answers are somewhere, but where? In the world you have found yourself trapped in or your own mind?
You have to move on, you have to discover the truth. You have to escape!
• Inspired by classic 2D point’n’click adventure games and modern culture!
• Amazing visuals that are ‘drenched in atmosphere’.
• In game camera so you can take photos of all the clues and rooms you find.
• Plenty of items to collect and ‘fiendishly clever’ puzzles to solve!
• Beautiful soundtrack perfectly suited to this eerie and haunting world.
• A full hint guide that keeps track of your accomplishments to make sure you never get stuck.
• Auto-save feature, never lose your progress again!
• “iOS adventuring at its best” - TouchArcade
• "It's a bit like The Room, only with more rooms." - Pocket Gamer
• "Creepy, Welcomely Old-Fashioned iPhone Adventure Game" - Kotaku
Facebook & Twitter:
Newsletter & Future Game Releases:
What's New in Version 1.4
* Updated version number so that it matches the HD version.
* Fix for a bug relating to the Reception computer.
* Misc bug fixes.
Totally Worth Every Penny
I absolutely love this series. I really believe this game should at least be in the top 50 puzzle games, maybe even the top 10. I have played both 1 & 2 and I am salivating over anticipating the 3rd. I spend a lot of time in bed due to medical issues and hardly any other game had been able to make time seem to fly. Keep up the awesome work on your games - you have been able to confound my boredom.
Tired of starting over
Was enjoying game very much, until every time I touch an object, it sends me back to the start room. I am so frustrated & mad, because I paid for this game. Now I'm glad I didn't buy the part 2 when I bought the first one. So unless these bugs get fixed, I'm done with Glitch games.
One of the best puzzle games I've played.
Extremely well thought out, wonderful graphics. Must play if you enjoy this genre of game!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Sep 19, 2013
- Version: 1.4
- Size: 43.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Glitch Games Ltd
- © 2012-2013 Glitch Games Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.