“iOS adventuring at its best” - TouchArcade
"Over a million downloads of the Forever Lost series, that many players can't be wrong!" - Glitch Games
Congratulations! You managed to escape from that … what was it? A hospital, a lunatic asylum? No it was something else, was it ... staged? Who built it? Who put you there?
None of that matters right now, you must keep moving! No time to catch your breath, you just have to keep going! Have you won your freedom or are you just in another cage? Were you ever free before this whole … whatever this is ... started?
Explore what awaits in front of you and learn all you can about what you left behind.
Welcome ... to Episode 2.
• Inspired by classic 2D point’n’click adventure games and modern culture!
• Beautifully rendered backgrounds that will pull you in and never let you go!
• In game camera so you can take photos of all the clues and rooms you find.
• A mesmerising and original soundtrack composed exclusively for Episode 2.
• A full hint guide that keeps track of your accomplishments to make sure you never get stuck.
• Auto-save feature, never lose your progress again!
• “iOS adventuring at its best” - TouchArcade
• "Bigger, better, and even more clever" - AppAddict
• "Clever and engaging" - PocketGamer
Facebook & Twitter:
Newsletter & Future Game Releases:
* Removed all analytics to ensure GDPR compliance.
* Fixed the hints!
* A huge thanks to everyone that has supported us all these years. If you haven't already, please consider leaving us a review or telling your friends about us, it really helps!
Ratings and Reviews
Great game, but gotta fix the hints!!
I have played all The Room games (so far) and really liked Forever Lost 1; I liked 2 just as much, but the hints were really annoying!! They worked fine at first, but then the text would ‘hide’ behind the ‘wooden bar’ that you you click on to open one. Had to leave game for several hours or even reboot my phone! Kept me from using them too quickly, but frustrating when I got stuck. Otherwise, loved the in-game photos—very helpful! And it was very challenging. Keep it up guys, I’m looking forward to 3, and all your other games!
These games are so well thought out. This is far beyond your basic “find the key and unlock the door to escape” game. The puzzles are challenging, but thoroughly rooted in logic. If you get stuck, their hint system is just enough to give you the exact nudge you need without giving anything away.
The graphics are beautiful and the music is perfectly creepy. I haven’t started the third game in the series yet, and I am already lamenting when it will be over and I will be done.
Glitch games is the pinnacle of this genre.
Great game. Not your average run of the mill randomly click and solve puzzler. Requires real thinking. Great job to the devs. Not sure why I started with 2 but look forward to 1 and 3. Only complaint is hints. Once you look at 1 and leave you have to restart game to see any others. The text is blocked.
- Glitch Games Ltd
- 371.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2012-2018 Glitch Games Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.