The truth is near. Look inside.
Founded in 1806, the Hawthorne Asylum was active during a time when patients were treated less like people and more like lab rats.
Although closed down in the 50’s due to changing ethical standards it is said that experiments were still being conducted for decades to come.
This is the concluding episode to the Forever Lost story, if you haven’t played the previous two episodes then please go do that now, we can objectively say they’re awesome.
A first person point and click game filled with puzzles, objects, rooms, and more puzzles. Plus there’s an actual story for those players that way inclined.
• Inspired by classic 2D point’n’click adventure games and modern culture.
• Amazing visual and sound design.
• In game camera so you can take photos of all the clues you find. Less back tracking!
• Plenty of rooms to explore and puzzles to solve.
• Beautiful soundtrack perfectly suited to this eerie and haunting world.
• A full hint guide that keeps track of your accomplishments to make sure you never get stuck.
• Auto-save feature, never lose your progress again!
Facebook & Twitter:
Newsletter & Future Game Releases:
Please check out our new adventure game, A Short Tale - http://www.glitchgames.co.uk/portfolio/a-short-tale/
Fixed issue that some players were having with HUD icons.
Fixed issue with Ferris ID card vanishing.
- Glitch Games Ltd
- 636.1 MB
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Glitch Games 2015
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.