FOREX.com has been a market leader in the global currency markets for over a decade. FOREX.com Mobile gives you access to trade on a range of markets with access to live quotes, interactive charts, market analysis, customizable watch list, rate alerts and more -- all at your fingertips.
• A wide range of simple and advanced order types
• Advanced charting that includes intuitive candlestick, bar or line charts with advanced drawing tools and technical indicators, historical data, time frames from minutes to years, pinch-to-zoom functionality and smooth scrolling for an optimal browsing experience
• Comprehensive trade ticket that includes required margin, and projected P&L of your contingent orders
• Real-time rate alerts and customized watch lists
• Actionable market insights and research provided by our Global Research Team and real-time news delivered by Reuters
• A comprehensive Economic Calendar
• Account management features like funding and withdrawals, reporting tools and more
• Customer support from Sunday 10 AM ET to Friday 5 PM ET
FOREX.com is a registered FCM and RFED with the CFTC and member of the National Futures Association (NFA # 0339826). Forex trading involves significant risk of loss and is not suitable for all investors. Full Disclosure. Spot gold and silver contracts are not subject to regulation under the U.S. Commodity Exchange Act.
*Increasing leverage increases risk.
Various bug fixes and enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Obviously one bug that pnl is shown (initially) in denom currency not the base currency of the account. Sometimes need to close and reopen the app to get it shown in account currency.
Reports (statements) doesnt work. People want to review how they are doing and track history.
Very limited improvement from the old app. You need some one who really trade fx to design the app. When People focus on one pair, they need to look at their own position, the current price and trend and be able to place trade on the same screen or within one click. They dont want to hit the back button so often to switch viewing what they wanted to see.
Please, please, please change it back
I don’t know how you can turn an amazingly user friendly, easy to read, easy to adjust app with interactive charts that are VERY easy to read into this mess. It is by far the worst charting platform I have ever seen. I do not feel comfortable trading my money on this app that I can barely even look at, let alone quickly trade. No pip value, everything lagging, no colors, just a ton of numbers splashed on a white page. Chart is AWFUL. Considering transferring all of my money somewhere that I can trade with ease. Just switch it back to the system that had minor glitches and go back to work.
Give a little -take a little
This app offers some features that the previous app did not. However it is also missing features or have made it harder to access certain features. I.e. Accessing Research, viewing charts, viewing individual orders on a single currency pair and other functions that were more user friendly on the previous app.
- GAIN Capital Group LLC
- 44.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © GAIN Capital 2016
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.