Forge of Empires
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Build your empire and journey through the ages: With Forge of Empires, we bring our award-winning strategy game to your iPad and iPhone. Build your city and develop it from the Stone Age to modern times (and beyond). Download the app and play Forge of Empires now!
5/5 "A brilliant city building game created by people with a true love of strategy."
5/5 "I am so addicted to this game. Unlocking new tech trees, buildings etc. feels very rewarding. I love this game!"
- Build your city and evolve from the Stone Age to modern times (and beyond).
- Develop new technologies and discover new buildings and goods
- Produce supplies to manufacture goods
- Exchange your goods and trade with your neighbors
- Discover new territories and seize control of the provinces and their rewards
- Use your negotiation or battle skills to take over sector by sector
Forge of Empires is based on our successful browser strategy game which was published by InnoGames in the summer of 2012.
It was awarded Best Browser Game 2013 by the jury at Deutscher Computerspielpreis (German Computer Game Award).
Finally, the online strategy game is available for iOS as well, providing cross-platform access.
Forge of Empires is free to download and install. However, some game features can also be purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this feature, please disable inapp purchases in your device's settings. A network connection is also required.
What's New in Version 1.80.1
This update brings several improvements! Among them:
- You can now decide what kind of messaging-related push notifications you get.
- The purpose of 'Sell' and 'Move' buttons is now more clear.
- All the Guild Expeditions battlefields are now jungle-themed, to reflect the map.
- We've added a brand new Great Building (Temple of Relics) which will make Expeditions even more fun! We will enable it on July, 21st
We're working on more so keep playing and stay tuned!
Also, remember to give us a good rating if you like Forge of Empires!
Man...so much potential.
So, this game has a real good chance to be a great game but it falls short with all the waiting. And by waiting I mean you can do absolutely nothing while you wait hours for stuff to happen you got a wait for your energy to refill, you got a wait for gold to produce, you got a wait for goods to be ready. Also, gold that is produced from buildings does not accumulate. So for instants if you have a building collecting 50 coins every half-hour, if you do not collect those coins on the half hour you literally just get 50 coins no matter how long you wait. There is just too much waiting and the game moves much too slow. There's not enough to keep you busy.
I've been playing this game for almost a year now, and it's a great game! You do have to spend some money to advance quicker, but it's not like all the other world games I've played, where you spend money and still get no where. One thing I would like to see is AI (artificial intelligence) walking around and interacting on the mobile app. Playing the mobile app is more convenient and that would be pretty cool to see.
Fun so far
I've been playing casually for a wk or two. I like the tile based combat but I am hoping it gets deeper as I make more progress. I also like the idea of progressing through different time periods instead of just upgrading levels. I just haven't progressed far enough to tell if it's actually as fun as it sounds.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jul 20, 2016
- Version: 1.80.1
- Size: 88.6 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish
- Seller: InnoGames GmbH
- © InnoGames GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 1500 Diamonds$19.99
- 600 Diamonds$9.99
- Army Pack$3.99
- 220 Diamonds$4.99
- 110 Diamonds$2.99
- 10000 Diamonds$79.99
- Quickstart Pack (Bronze Age)$2.99
- 5000 Diamonds$49.99
- Research Pack!$5.99
- Quickstart Pack (Iron Age)$4.99