Obsessed by dreams of a mysterious circus, Joy awakens each night with tears and the dreadful feeling that her waking life is the real nightmare. Why are these recurring visions troubling her and why does she sense such a strong connection to a place that she has never been before? Could it be that the circus is real?
Follow Joy as she discovers the real-life source of her nightmares. Search for clues to help spark Joy's memories of a forgotten past. Solve puzzles, play curious mini-games, and collect peculiar items in an eerie quest for answers.
- Reveal the meaning behind strange dreams in this eerie Hidden Object encounter.
- Wander the ruins of an abandoned circus on a dark and stormy night.
- Search for clues to reveal signs and spark memories of a forgotten past.
- Solve puzzles, play curious mini-games, and collect peculiar items.
- Enjoy Casual or Expert mode while also playing a bonus side quest
- English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, Russian, Ukrainian languages
- iOS 11 and iPhone X support
Ratings and Reviews
When I look for a game, the game play is important, because if I can't play it, then the story is kind of unimportant, but no matter how good the game play is, if the story isn't good, then the games not worth it. With this game it was a good combination of both. The game play was smooth and enjoyable and the story was amazing. I kept wondering what was going to happen next and when I got to the end, I was delighted to learn the truth behind the story.
I sincerely hope that there will be more games, not just of this type, though certainly that as I loved this type of story, but with these characters. It was great fun and I am very glad that I went ahead and upgraded.
Thank you for the recent improvement of in-game zoom. That was the only thing needed to make this game great. This is such a positive game unlike some that go the dark,gloomy route. Story line is fun, beautiful & bright scenes, music is as charming as all the rest! I'm an adult and the level of help was appropriate but not intrusive, yet this game would still be very appropriate for younger gamers if more guidance was needed as it's available. And relief for parents trying to find positive play experience rather than graveyard themes! Relief also to find a game that,for me, had no bugs or glitches. Congrats developer, I'm definitely buying more from you.
Fun HO Adventure
I only occasionally play HO games as I tend to prefer full Point & Click adventures, but I grabbed this one during a sale and it turned out to be a lot of fun. The story keeps you at it to find out what happened next. The game played well on my iPad 1 and the graphics were crisp and clear. The game never bugged me with ads or constantly asked me to rate it. I just finished this one and thoroughly enjoyed the experience. I will be keeping my eye out for more Forgotten Places adventures on iOS.
- Andriy Pertsov
- 216.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © Sungift Games
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.