Play a FREE trial of this immersive, high-quality game! Then pay once & play forever offline!
Obsessed by dreams of a mysterious circus, Joy awakens each night with tears and the dreadful feeling that her waking life is the real nightmare. Why are these recurring visions troubling her and why does she sense such a strong connection to a place that she has never been before? Could it be that the circus is real?
Follow Joy as she discovers the real-life source of her nightmares. Search for clues to help spark Joy's memories of a forgotten past. Solve puzzles, play curious mini-games, and collect peculiar items in an eerie quest for answers.
– Reveal the meaning behind strange dreams in this eerie Hidden Object encounter
– Wander the ruins of an abandoned circus on a dark and stormy night
– Search for clues to reveal signs and spark memories of a forgotten past
– Solve puzzles, play curious mini-games, and collect peculiar items
– Enjoy Casual or Expert mode while also playing a bonus side quest
– English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Korean, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, Russian, Ukrainian languages
TRY IT FREE, THEN UNLOCK THE FULL ADVENTURE FROM WITHIN THE GAME!
Upgrade to the Full version for:
– More gorgeous locations and mini-games to investigate
– Help Joy to know what happened with the circus
- iOS 11 and iPhone X support
Ratings and Reviews
I liked it, it was fun and very cute. I would like to see more!
Okay, I admit it. I find the circus to be a creepy place, always have. I couldn't shake that feeling throughout the entire free version. So, would I buy it? No. Having said that, I suppose it's not that bad. You seek, you find. You play a few easy puzzles or games.
There was at least one glitch in the fortune teller's crystal ball. I kept tapping. It kept ignoring the tap. I had to close the game and open again, only to have to start searching for the letters all over again. It didn't save my place.
As an adult, I found it too easy, and the story boring. If I were a kid, who wasn't creeped out by circuses, I MIGHT enjoy it.
VERY DISAPPOINTING !!!!
The description given in the app store implies dark sided mystery type adventure .... NOT!!!!! It's a SEEK and FIND!!!!!! One big complaint is the microscopic text in the dialogue/instruction boxes..... I use reading glasses from time to time, but GEEZ!!!! I practically had to use a magnifying glass as well !!
The ONLY good thing about this game is that there is a free/lite version to try out first before you dump the $5 they're asking for.....
Good try guys,,, but seriously FIVE bucks for a seeks and find!?!?!? And try and be a little more honest and realistic in the description next time,,,, IT'S A SEEK & FIND!!!!! Quit making it seem like something it's not....
- Andriy Pertsov
- 216.7 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © Sungift Games
- In-App Purchases
- Full Game Unlock $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.