"This gorgeous indie game is like a Ghibli film brought to life" - The Verge
“Masterly storytelling in a fantastical world. You will remember this.” - Eurogamer Recommended
“Forgotton Anne is an incredibly beautiful adventure” - Washington Post
“...if you’re a fan of Studio Ghibli, or just great stories in general, this is undoubtedly one to check out” - 9/10 Gamereactor UK
Step into a hand-animated realm of wonder in which everyday objects take on a life of their own. Uncover the Forgotlings’ mysteries & harness magical forces as you embark upon a quest to return home.
- Discover a beautifully realised world of wonder filled with Forgotlings - charming everyday objects brought to life, bursting with personality.
- Uncover the truth behind the harrowing conflict taking place between an impassioned ruler and ruthless rebellion.
- Harness the power of Anima, the energy that brings life to the Forgotten Lands. Use it to solve puzzles and command ultimate control over Forgotlings’ lives.
- Choose carefully. Your words and actions can alter the tale being told thanks to a branching dialogue system that places the power in your hands.
- Run, leap, and soar as you strive to guide Anne home, unlocking areas and abilities along the way.
- Enjoy hand-animated visuals created using the same traditional techniques that brought your favourite animated movies to life.
- Immerse yourself in a soaring orchestral score performed by the Copenhagen Philharmonic Orchestra.
- You can now play Forgotton Anne in Spanish and Polish!
- Fast-Forward conversations feature added to Settings menu
- Music, Dialogue and SFX volume can now be adjusted in Settings menu
- Minor bugs and aesthetic fixes
Ratings and Reviews
One of my Favorites
This game is wonderful; from the individual choices within the game to the overall story, it is beautifully written. The sheer concept of the world is enough to pull you in deeper. I love the simple controls and the interactions with the environment and its people, and it seems the developers thought of everything in terms of playability. I am sure you will be captivated by the imaginative characters and how the story unfolds for everyone. Fantastic!
Forgotton Anne is a beautiful game where you navigate trying to bring peace back to the land. The first time playing I was dissappointed to see the first cut scene lag and frames dip. But with a quick graphics change, everything smoothened out. This game has little to no hand holding and it's simply amazing. Its beautiful art style compliments the tone of the game! Voice acting is 10/10, with radically different characters every step of the way. Other than the fact of not being able to manually save and non remappable controls, this game is simply a must buy!
- Forgotton Anne ApS
- 2.3 GB
- OS X 10.9.0 or later, 64-bit processor
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2016 Forgotton Anne ApS
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.