Formotus Mobile Forms Apps
Use the Formotus mobile forms service to distribute your forms in two mobile apps (Formotus Now and Formotus Pro) that are free to download for free. The Formotus Now app enables you to share your Formotus mobile business forms with anyone — employees, partners, suppliers, customers, and even the public. Licensing is per each use of a form.
Formotus Now Data Collection App
Formotus Now is a free mobile forms companion app that works in conjunction with the Formotus Mobile Form SaaS. Simply, create a form using the web-based Formotus form builder. Send the link to anyone who has downloaded the Formotus Now app so they can complete the form on their mobile device or Windows 10 desktop computer, and securely submit the data to your company’s data stores. Formotus is the only form solution that never stores any data captured in the forms. The Formotus SaaS business form solution supports offline data collection and is GDPR and HIPPA compliant.
Build Secure GDPR Compliant Mobile Forms in Minutes
1. Start a Formotus free trial at www.formotus.com.
2. Use the easy drag-and-drop mobile form builder to create your forms. Add data connectors to populate drop-downs and submit data to your company’s data store.
3. Create a form link and share it with anyone you want to complete your form. Or just make the link accessible on a web page that is accessible to your users.
4. Users can download the Formotus Now app for free (if it’s not already installed on their mobile device), and then use the link to open the form in the Formotus Now app.
5. Users can complete the forms and securely submit it to your company. Your company pays for each form submitted via the Formotus Now app.
Advantages of Formotus Mobile Forms Builder
• Easy drag-and-drop interface to create mobile forms
• Add complex business logic with no coding
• Formotus integrates your business forms with backend databases including SharePoint, Google, Salesforce, SQL, and custom SOAP/REST web services
Formotus Digital Form Features
• Add photos and signatures
• Date & time controls
• Checkbox lists
• Barcode scanning
• Repeating controls
• Assignment Rules
• Submit forms as PDF/XML/HTML
• Easily migrate InfoPath forms to Formotus and add photos, signatures, location, and more.
How the Formotus Now Mobile Forms App Works
Click the splash screen on the Formotus Now app to visit a web page that includes Formotus Now links to several sample forms. You can create custom mobile business forms—just open a Formotus trial account for free by visiting www.formotus.com.
Common Use Cases for Formotus Now Mobile App
Customers use the Formotus Now app in a variety of form use cases, including: employee surveys, customer surveys, checklists, service requests, helpdesk, HR forms, expense reports, timesheets, vacation requests, confidentiality NDA forms, tax forms, I-9 forms, W-4 forms, healthcare forms, patient registration, health history, treatment forms, release forms, HIPAA privacy forms, research studies, clinical trials, lead capture. Formotus Now can replace just about any paper form you use today.
Create a custom link to deploy your Formotus forms to anyone, even if they are not registered in your Formotus account. Individual licenses aren’t required for app users.
• No license required for users—you pay per form use
• Forms will run in the Formotus Now app
• Anyone you want can open the form
• Distributed forms by sharing a link
• Form access can be metered by time period or number of clicks
• Formotus Now app works best online
The Formotus Now app is free to download and use for anyone completing a Formotus digital form. The company that created the Formotus form pays a fee each time a mobile user opens it. If you’re looking for a per user/per month license, check out the Formotus Pro app, which offers offline-optimized mobile forms.
• Misc. Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
- Formotus, Inc.
- 14.7 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015-2018 Formotus, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.