Use the Formotus service to transform your paper or digital forms into powerful mobile forms. Any size company in every industry vertical can improve efficiency, while being environmentally conscious with Formotus mobile forms. Formotus Pro, our free forms app, is where users access forms once they have been created and deployed.
Start Building Formotus Forms In Minutes
• Start a free trial at www.formotus.com
• Use the mobile form builder to create your business forms
• Add users and deploy forms
• Access the forms on your mobile devices by signing into the Formotus Pro app
Advantages of Formotus Mobile Forms Builder:
- Quickly build custom business forms using the Formotus form creator
- Unlimited forms and form submits with any plan package
- Your data never crosses Formotus’ servers – HIPAA and GDPR compliant
- Offline data collection with offline forms
- Send customizable PDFs of your completed forms
- Workflow Dispatching
- Flexible licensing: per user, per month
- Template forms available to accelerate form building
• Image/diagram annotations
• Date & time controls
• Checkbox lists
• Barcode scanning
• Repeating controls
• Assignment Rules
• Robust offline data validation/error checking
• And more
Formotus integrates your mobile forms with many types of backend databases:
• Web Services
• And more
InfoPath user? Upload existing InfoPath forms, with the option to add photos, signatures, location, and other Formotus InfoPath custom controls.
~Workflow integration with Google Sheets
~Miscellaneous bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
The company I subcontract to requires me to use this app. If it wasn’t for that I would never touch it. It’s horrible. It logs you out while trying to submit forms and they will send once about every 10-15 times. Many updates have been installed and the issues still are not fixed. Don’t waste your time with this one folks.
Formotus works great!
Thanks for the information and product. I am currently testing the Formotus system and I am very pleased with the functionality thus far! I have already developed an InfoPath form, tested, and will begin a system rollout on iPads to several inspectors at the end of this week. This product is a component I have been looking/waiting for that will add a new level of service for us in our reporting systems features. I have been designing and building inspection reporting systems with InfoPath, SharePoint, ArcGIS server, and SQL server for several years and have always hoped a solution would be developed to support more robust collection methods in the field. Not wanting to touch development for the iPad and other mobile devices I was very happy to discover your product last Thursday. It should speak to the simplicity of working with your product that I was able to review it late last week, test it starting on Sunday with most of the actual testing on Monday and deploy to a 4 person team late this week! I look forward to learning more and will be subscribing to your services in a couple days.
Yes you need to have key elements in place first, but this is a very powerful tool for a business striving to be paperless. If you learn infopath then creating simple forms for field personal is easy. The expandability is as good as your skill set is. Formotus support is very responsive and knowledgeable. This application is made for businesses, not just some user thinking it's a few steps and you are up in running. You must have infopath to create the form, and host or have someone host a sharepoint server so the forms have a place to go to. If you understand all of this then formotus is a brilliant app to blend remote devices such as tablets into the mix of bringing your company into a paperless environment.
- Formotus, Inc.
- 17.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2010-2018 Formotus, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.