Forms of Energy HD explores the various forms of energy and energy transformation in a multimodal learning environment spanning multiple grade levels.
If you have ever wondered about questions like:
- What are the different types of energy?
- How is energy transformed from one form to another?
- What is the energy transformation associated with photosynthesis?
- What is potential chemical energy and how can it be used?
- Does water in a dam have energy?
- How does a battery work? What type of energy does it have?
- What types of energy does a swing have?
- What is the energy transformation associated with lightning?
- What are calories and what do they have to do with energy?
You can find out about these questions and many more in the Forms of Energy HD app!
This app contains 3 sub-topics - Potential Energy, Kinetic Energy, and Energy Transformation.
Each topic is presented using multiple learning styles - Read and Learn, Touch and Learn, See and Learn, Watch and Learn, and Quiz and Learn.
We certainly hope that you have fun learning with our apps!
We DO NOT display ads, offer social media connections, track personal information, or have In-App purchase in this app.
Please find more information here -
For more information on news and updates, like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter @SproutLabs.
For feature requests, feedback or support, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sprout Labs LLC
- 201.4 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Sprout Labs LLC 2015
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.