FORScan Lite application was developed specially for a computer diagnostics of Ford, Mazda, Lincoln and Mercury vehicles.
- ELM327 WiFi or other ELM327 compatible WiFi adapter, or Kiwi 3 Bluetooth Low Energy
- Vehicles other than Ford, Mazda, Lincoln, Mercury are not supported
- Analyzing an on-board network configuration of the connected vehicle
- Read and reset DTC for all modules
- Read sensors and other data (PIDs) from all modules
- Execute tests
- This application may not work properly in case of bad-quality adapter used
- service and configuration and programming functions are not available in FORScan Lite.
- Vehicle database update
- Migration to core 2.3.16
Ratings and Reviews
NOT a Lite app
This app is not a lite version of a more robust app ... it gives you an enormous amount of insight to your vehicle ... a bit of a learning curve but invaluable.
I had problems with my Elm device st first and the customer Service was excellent and helped me fix my issues 100-percent.
I have already saved a lot of money being able to diagnose problems that the dealer would’ve charged me a ridiculous amount of money for and I was able to fix myself.
For a Ford this was better and cheaper than all of the other apps out there and I have tried many!
The developers continually keep this app relevant and up to date.
Thanks for this app!
Used this app for a few months now it won’t connect tried to contact but in the support under contact us you need to upload a data log well if I can’t connect I can’t upload anything also no PID I could find to monitor boost psi
Most recent update removed a bunch of crucial PIDs. No longer can monitor oil temp and icp or ipr pressure and many others. Basically all the most important diesel monitor pids are now gone. I wouldn’t get until they bring them back.
- Aleksei Savin
- 61.7 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, German, Hungarian, Italian, Polish, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014-2018 Aleksei Savin
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.