By forScore, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Shelve those 3-ring binders. Get organized. Download and play something new in seconds. With forScore, your sheet music has never been better—it’s everything you can do with paper and so much more. As seen in Apple retail stores worldwide, visit your local store today to try it out for yourself!
From the moment you launch the app, you’ll see how forScore puts your music front and center. Don’t let the interface’s simplicity fool you, though—forScore has an arsenal of tools ready to help you turn practice into performance. Create links to handle repeats with a single tap, play along to an audio track, and use half-page turns to see the bottom half of the current page and the top half of the next one at the same time, removing jarring transitions once and for all.
Thanks to forScore’s ability to import virtually any PDF file from the web and connect directly to services like Dropbox, it’s not only the best music reader around, it’s also the world’s library of sheet music—just millimeters thick. Keep those scores organized by tagging your files and let forScore do the rest with its dynamic menus that are always up to date. You can also create, share, and play through setlists for a fully manual approach to grouping and arranging your files.
And when it comes to annotation, forScore's flexibility is unparalleled. Create and edit an unlimited number of drawing presets, add text to your page with adjustable formatting, and add common musical notation symbols with our unique stamps feature (you can even draw or import your own designs). When you're done, share your files and annotations with friends via email, Bluetooth, AirDrop, or print them out with AirPrint!
Under the hood, you'll notice forScore's finely-tuned algorithms that use every millisecond of downtime without ever getting in your way. They keep your library organized, make page turns virtually instantaneous, and even learn from you to give you the best possible experience.
That's just the beginning—be sure to visit forscore.co to learn all about forScore's incredible features and find out why so many musicians agree that forScore is simply the best.
"The iPad, with an app like ForScore, is kind of the ultimate sheet music machine, no?" -Gizmodo
What's New in Version 10.1.6
We're continuing to improve your sheet music reading experience by fixing bugs and ensuring that forScore works great with the latest (and upcoming) iOS releases. Version 10.1 includes dozens of incredible improvements and enhancements, here are just a few:
• Use Filters in most score menus to cross-reference categories for more focused browsing
• Adds a new option to automatically exit annotation mode after drawing with Apple Pencil for a more streamlined annotation experience
• Easily correct mistakes with expanded undo/redo support that works between annotation sessions until you turn the page
• Includes an option to allow page turners to function while in annotation mode
• Features a redesigned support section with more links and quick access to the latest news
• Adds a setting to hide the status bar while using forScore
• Makes it easier to remove rating or difficulty values in the metadata panel
• Includes numerous iOS 10 updates and enhancements
Be sure to visit forScore.co/ten-one to learn about all of the new features!
The Best Music App for Rehearsals and Performance
I use forScore for a bunch of ensembles I play in. There are a number of awesome features that make it the best app out there for music storage, rehearsals, and performance. The organizational features are terrific. Search is fast and useful. And it's easy to import from other apps like PDF readers, email clients, etc.
It's a regularly updated, modern app that takes full advantage of the new features of iOS. From share sheet integration, to Apple pencil support, and more.
(One feature I'd love to see added is the ability to archive past set lists. I'd like to remember what we played for differenct events, but not have them take up space in the set list menu.)
Made for the stage and beyond
I use it with a Pageflip pedal on gigs and concerts. The library functions and set lists are awesome; the ability to simplify tricky page turns; the extreme flexibility to annotate and improve scores; taking notes etc.; there's little that the maker of this app have not thought of. I now proof my compositions and arrangements on this app rather than in print. Use it on an iPad pro, fantastic!
Perfect for the pro or student
This app continues to be a great investment over the course of years. The developer keeps it up to date, and adds great features along the way. I am in the process of transferring my music library to my iPad. So convenient for when I play in church.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Nov 23, 2016
- Version: 10.1.6
- Size: 34.6 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: forScore, LLC
- © 2010-2016 forScore, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Beethoven: The Mutopia Collection$0.99
- Bach: The Mutopia Collection$0.99
- Chopin: The Mutopia Collection$0.99
- Mozart: The Mutopia Collection$0.99
- Brahms: The Mutopia CollectionFree
- Joplin: The Mutopia CollectionFree
- Schubert: The Mutopia CollectionFree
- Tchaikovsky: The Mutopia CollectionFree
- Haydn: The Mutopia CollectionFree
- Liszt: The Mutopia CollectionFree