By forScore, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Shelve those 3-ring binders. Get organized. Download and play something new in seconds. With forScore, your sheet music has never been better—it’s everything you can do with paper, and so much more.
From the moment you launch the app, you’ll see how forScore puts your music front and center. Don’t let the interface’s simplicity fool you, though—forScore has an arsenal of tools ready to help you turn practice into performance. Create links to handle repeats with a single tap, play along to an audio track, and use half-page turns to see the bottom half of the current page and the top half of the next one at the same time, removing jarring transitions once and for all.
Thanks to forScore’s ability to import virtually any PDF file from the web and connect directly to services like Dropbox, it’s not only the best music reader around, it’s also the world’s library of sheet music—just millimeters thick. Keep those scores organized by tagging your files and let forScore do the rest with its dynamic menus that are always up to date. You can also create, share, and play through setlists for a fully manual approach to grouping and arranging your files.
And when it comes to annotation, forScore's flexibility is unparalleled. Create and edit an unlimited number of drawing presets, add text to your page with adjustable formatting, and add common musical notation symbols with our unique stamps feature (you can even draw or import your own designs). When you're done, share your files and annotations with friends via email, Bluetooth, AirDrop, or print them out with AirPrint!
Under the hood, you'll notice forScore's finely-tuned algorithms that use every millisecond of downtime without ever getting in your way. They keep your library organized, make page turns virtually instantaneous, and even learn from you to give you the best possible experience.
That's just the beginning—be sure to visit forscore.co to learn all about forScore's incredible features and find out why so many musicians agree that forScore is simply the best.
"The iPad, with an app like ForScore, is kind of the ultimate sheet music machine, no?" -Gizmodo
What's New in Version 9.0.2
This update fixes an occasional page caching error and corrects an issue when sending MIDI commands from a button. New in 9.0:
• Set goals and gain valuable insights into your playing habits with the new Dashboard feature
• Place Buttons anywhere on a page to change the tempo, control audio playback, send MIDI commands, and more with a single tap
• Access forScore's audio tools right from the main control bar and effortlessly switch between the metronome, pitch pipe, and tuner
• Organize your scores with a new "labels" metadata field, and rename most fields to better suit your needs
• Create stamps from images in your photos library, now up to 72 pixels wide and tall (or 144 pixels for Retina displays)
• Open files almost instantly with smart on-disk caching of the first page of your most commonly viewed scores
• Customize your forScore experience with new full-screen menu and metronome sound options in the Accessibility section of the settings panel
• Add delays between sent MIDI commands to ensure that your device handles instructions properly
• Use the setlist creator to add bookmarks to your setlist even if the "score menu includes bookmarks" setting is disabled
• Reuse your favorite colors with saved swatches, available in all of forScore's color pickers
For complete details on these new features and a look a what's coming next, please visit our website, forScore.co
- Category: Music
- Updated: Aug 27, 2015
- Version: 9.0.2
- Size: 12.6 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: forScore, LLC
- © 2010-2015 forScore, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Bach: The Mutopia CollectionFree
- Beethoven: The Mutopia CollectionFree
- Chopin: The Mutopia CollectionFree
- Mozart: The Mutopia CollectionFree
- Brahms: The Mutopia CollectionFree
- Joplin: The Mutopia CollectionFree
- Schubert: The Mutopia CollectionFree
- Tchaikovsky: The Mutopia CollectionFree
- Liszt: The Mutopia CollectionFree
- Satie: The Mutopia CollectionFree