By forScore, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Shelve those 3-ring binders. Get organized. Download and play something new in seconds. With forScore, your sheet music has never been better—it’s everything you can do with paper and so much more. As seen in Apple retail stores worldwide, visit your local store today to try it out for yourself!
From the moment you launch the app, you’ll see how forScore puts your music front and center. Don’t let the interface’s simplicity fool you, though—forScore has an arsenal of tools ready to help you turn practice into performance. Create links to handle repeats with a single tap, play along to an audio track, and use half-page turns to see the bottom half of the current page and the top half of the next one at the same time, removing jarring transitions once and for all.
Thanks to forScore’s ability to import virtually any PDF file from the web and connect directly to services like Dropbox, it’s not only the best music reader around, it’s also the world’s library of sheet music—just millimeters thick. Keep those scores organized by tagging your files and let forScore do the rest with its dynamic menus that are always up to date. You can also create, share, and play through setlists for a fully manual approach to grouping and arranging your files.
And when it comes to annotation, forScore's flexibility is unparalleled. Create and edit an unlimited number of drawing presets, add text to your page with adjustable formatting, and add common musical notation symbols with our unique stamps feature (you can even draw or import your own designs). When you're done, share your files and annotations with friends via email, Bluetooth, AirDrop, or print them out with AirPrint!
Under the hood, you'll notice forScore's finely-tuned algorithms that use every millisecond of downtime without ever getting in your way. They keep your library organized, make page turns virtually instantaneous, and even learn from you to give you the best possible experience.
That's just the beginning—be sure to visit forscore.co to learn all about forScore's incredible features and find out why so many musicians agree that forScore is simply the best.
"The iPad, with an app like ForScore, is kind of the ultimate sheet music machine, no?" -Gizmodo
What's New in Version 10.0.3
Includes several minor enhancements and bug fixes. forScore 10 includes dozens of incredible improvements and enhancements, here are just a few:
• Annotate precisely and quickly with the new Ruler and Selection tools
• Adjust most audio tracks' pitch and speed independently of each other
• Digitize your scores with the biggest update to Darkroom since its introduction
• Organize your setlists into folders for a more manageable, browsable collection
• De-skew crooked pages while using the Crop tool
• Add blank pages or pages from other files while using Rearrange
Be sure to visit forScore.co/ten to learn about all of the new features!
Nice app... TOO many updates
This is the only serious music score reader/editor app in the market. I am still learning to use it and it does have MANY wonderful capabilities. But GOLLY it gets an update nearly every week and sometimes maybe more than that. These constant updates are getting annoying.
3-4 stars for now. Will review again when I know it better.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Music
- Updated: Jul 26, 2016
- Version: 10.0.3
- Size: 13.5 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: forScore, LLC
- © 2010-2016 forScore, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Bach: The Mutopia Collection$0.99
- Beethoven: The Mutopia Collection$0.99
- Chopin: The Mutopia Collection$0.99
- Mozart: The Mutopia Collection$0.99
- Brahms: The Mutopia CollectionFree
- Joplin: The Mutopia CollectionFree
- Schubert: The Mutopia CollectionFree
- Tchaikovsky: The Mutopia CollectionFree
- Haydn: The Mutopia CollectionFree
- Liszt: The Mutopia CollectionFree