By forScore, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Shelve those 3-ring binders. Get organized. Download and play something new in seconds. With forScore, your sheet music has never been better—it’s everything you can do with paper and so much more. As seen in Apple retail stores worldwide!
From the moment you launch the app, you’ll see how forScore puts your music front and center. Don’t let the interface’s simplicity fool you, though—forScore has an arsenal of tools ready to help you turn practice into performance. Create links to handle repeats with a single tap, play along to an audio track, and use half-page turns to see the bottom half of the current page and the top half of the next one at the same time, removing jarring transitions once and for all.
Thanks to forScore’s ability to import virtually any PDF file from the web and connect directly to services like Dropbox, it’s not only the best music reader around, it’s also the world’s library of sheet music—just millimeters thick. Keep those scores organized by tagging your files and let forScore do the rest with its dynamic menus that are always up to date. You can also create, share, and play through setlists for a fully manual approach to grouping and arranging your files.
And when it comes to annotation, forScore's flexibility is unparalleled. Create and edit an unlimited number of drawing presets, add text to your page with adjustable formatting, and add common musical notation symbols with our unique stamps feature (you can even draw or import your own designs). When you're done, share your files and annotations with friends via email, Bluetooth, AirDrop, or print them out with AirPrint!
Under the hood, you'll notice forScore's finely-tuned algorithms that use every millisecond of downtime without ever getting in your way. They keep your library organized, make page turns virtually instantaneous, and even learn from you to give you the best possible experience.
That's just the beginning—be sure to visit forscore.co to learn all about forScore's incredible features and find out why so many musicians agree that forScore is simply the best.
"The iPad, with an app like ForScore, is kind of the ultimate sheet music machine, no?" -Gizmodo
What's New in Version 10.2.6
Version 10.2.6 corrects an error when adding a Google Drive account to the Services panel. forScore 10.2 includes dozens of incredible improvements and enhancements, here are just a few:
• Create new PDF files quickly and easily with the new Templates feature
• Add bookmarks to your scores by importing data from CSV (comma-separated values) files
• Manage and share any of forScore's files with the new centralized Documents browser in the Support section
• Use Cue's new detailed panel to find and connect with nearby users more effectively
• View two pages side-by-side on two separate devices with Dual Page mode and the standalone Cue app
• Draw with Apple Pencil and your marks will respond to both pressure and tilt (configurable)
• Adjust the variable width drawing effect with a new setting, including a more pronounced option for iOS 10 users
• Work with confidence thanks to Darkroom's memory usage improvements and automatic recovery tools
• Rearrange scores quickly with much faster and more efficient loading of page thumbnail images
• Connect to Dropbox with our lightweight new system that trades a bloated SDK for an efficient, modern replacement
Be sure to visit forScore.co/ten-two to learn more about all of these great new features!
Perfect for serious musicians
For Score makes everything easier. Creating PDFs of various pieces of music, combining them into audition lists, reading off of PDFs with a foot page turner, studying full scores etc... the annotating is extremely easy too. Only drawback, the scanner function is very weak. I recommend using a different scanning app that does a better job, the darkroom function on For Score just looks like pictures of your score, not a real scan. Worth the 10$, actually an incredible price for the amount of use you will get!!
Great Sheet Music App - well worth it!
This app is great. It provides everything I wanted from a digital sheet music app. I actually thought to myself, I wish there was an app that easily stored and catalogued my music as well as included ways to jump to a specific page for repeats and codas.
This app does that and so much more. Import PDF music from various locations. Annotate your music. Bookmark PDF books. Search by anything, including tags. Record yourself and store audio with sheet music page. Metronome. Tuner.
Well worth the price.
A remarkable achievement
As a Juilliard grad (singing) in the 1990s, I would have thought I was in wonderland with this app. It's truly remarkable. I'm constantly being surprised at the range of capabilities. Not only just organizing and notating (on my iPad Pro with the Apple Pencil, of course), but popping up the piano for a note, being able to record (and have multiple recordings associated with each piece of music), creating play lists, and on and on…I always feel like discovering something new and impressive.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Jun 07, 2017
- Version: 10.2.6
- Size: 35.7 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: forScore, LLC
- © 2010-2017 forScore, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Bach: The Mutopia Collection$0.99
- Beethoven: The Mutopia Collection$0.99
- Brahms: The Mutopia CollectionFree
- Chopin: The Mutopia Collection$0.99
- Mozart: The Mutopia Collection$0.99
- Joplin: The Mutopia Collection$0.99
- Liszt: The Mutopia CollectionFree
- Haydn: The Mutopia CollectionFree
- Tchaikovsky: The Mutopia CollectionFree
- Satie: The Mutopia CollectionFree