Amazingly powerful and incredibly portable; go ahead, take your show on the road. With forScore mini, your sheet music has never been better—it’s everything you can do with paper, and so much more. New to the iPhone*, it's the complete sheet music reading experience that has wowed musicians all over the world for years, now right in your pocket.
The heart of forScore mini is Reflow, a revolutionary feature that automatically detects systems of music on each page of your standard PDF files and lays them out end-to-end like a horizontal teleprompter. Of course, that's just the beginning—all of the great features of forScore for iPad are available:
• Add metadata to your PDF scores for a perfectly browsable, instantly searchable music library
• Create bookmarks to use a range of pages from a larger PDF file without splitting it into separate files
• Make Setlists to group scores manually and play through them from start to finish
• Annotate by drawing, typing, or placing common symbols and shapes onto the page
• Link audio tracks to your scores for instant access, looping, speed adjustment, and more
• Record yourself to review or share your rehearsals
• Download scores from cloud services and content providers like Dropbox and Musicnotes.com
• Print or share your scores, with or without annotations
• Share complete setlists to get the band up and running in no time
• Create links to handle repeats with a single tap
• Rearrange and duplicate pages of a score to play without jumping back and forth
• Connect your Bluetooth page turner for hands-free navigation and customizable shortcuts
• Hear or see your tempo with the built-in metronome
• Find your starting pitch with our pitch pipe (complete with a Today View widget for quick access!)
• Broadcast stored MIDI commands when opening a score, open scores with incoming commands, and more
There's much more than those highlights, though, so be sure to visit forscore.co to learn all about forScore's incredible features and find out why so many musicians agree that forScore is simply the best!
* iPhone 6 or newer strongly recommended for the best possible experience
This update includes the following changes and other minor bug fixes and enhancements:
• Fixes a crash when attempting to crop pages on devices running iOS 9
• Updates the sound bank used to play back MIDI files, providing a wider range of instruments
• Reduces memory usage when restoring from backups and archives
• Corrects an issue when exporting bookmarks as 4SC files that could fail to include a button's MIDI messages
Ratings and Reviews
Wonderful Music tool
I love FourScore for its functionality. It is a wonderful tool for music. The music displayed is clear and easy to see which is great. This app is almost perfect. I would love to see the ability to create an account feature come on this app so as to save our music every time we download it on our device if we switch. I have a few set lists currently and I make a backup copy of them in my iCloud Drive. I would pay for that feature and think it would make many people happy. Otherwise from that suggestion this app is a tremendous help to me. I recommend this to my friends who play music. I am doing a concert in three days time and I am completely going iPad on it using music through FourScore. Thanks for an amazing application to add to my music collection
Great app for on the go
I teach piano and have all my scores on here, it’s great that I can just send a score to a student no problem. A great complement to the iPad app, which is a most have. The only feature I’d love to see on forScore mini is a way to sync with forScore over WiFi so the libraries are in sync. I understand the sheer amount of data could be too much. I’d also be happy to pay an in-app purchase to get a tool that automatically straightens bent lines; I take pictures of scores that are hard to scan straight, and the perspective is also often slightly off, it’d be nice to have a powerful scanning add-on. Great work!
ForScore is excellent
ForScore is an excellent program that has improved my music efficiency. All my music on my pad, with Apple Pencil notes too.
The best features for me are the darkroom to make new files, the Apple Pencil support, the ability to send files with pen without notes, and the bookmark and set list functions to make groups of songs for performances.
A couple of features need some work. The notation symbols don’t work well. Hard to place notes in the right place, impossible to move notes after placing them. Also it seems impossible or spotty to go back to darkroom after creating a document. Sometimes I need to crop or adjust an image again but can’t. All PDFs should be able to open and adjust in darkroom.
Overall an absolutely excellent program.
- forScore, LLC
- 36.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015-2018 forScore, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.