Welcome to Fort Stars!
ASSEMBLE A LEGENDARY TEAM
* Storm castles and steal treasure all in front of a cheering crowd!
* Go on an awesome warpath by playing special cards that unlock rare abilities!
* Destroy guardians, plunder treasure rooms, smash defences!
YOUR PERFECT SQUAD
* 14 amazing heroes to choose from!
* Crush foes with the fearsome Barbarian
* Land the perfect shot with the Ranger
* Electrify opponents with the Runemaster
INCREDIBLE CARD POWER
* Build your own collection of powerful cards!
* Cast incredible spells that shake fortress walls!
* Unlock special moves, from poison arrows to Ancient Blasts!
* Summon even more characters and overrun the enemy!
OUTSMART THEM ALL
* Turn the tables and build your own impenetrable fortress!
* Design your fortress layout with traps, secrets, and guardians!
* Your friends and players from around the world can attempt to storm your fortress!
* Climb the rankings of the global leagues!
* Form a guild and take on the world with your friends!
* Face humongous, screen-filling guardian bosses!
Please follow us on social to keep up to date on the latest in-game events:
Don't forget to leave a review on the store, we want your feedback to keep making Fort Stars a better experience!
Terms of Service:
Fort Stars uses various third party services to support your gaming experience, ranging from advertising to customer support. In order for these components to function correctly, they require permission to access external storage. PlayStack respects your privacy and will never access, make use of, or share your personal data.
Fort stars Contains a subscription service
The "Vault Pass" is a 1 month Auto renewable subscription offering 2x Vault speed unlocks.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Bug fixes and minor tuning change to medal calculation.
Ratings and Reviews
Wanted to love this so bad
Started off good until I attacked one person. During this attack I was attacked 4 times. That seems way off. The rally sometimes does not work in the throne room I noticed. My ranger especially will not move from it during trial missions. The crowns seem a bit greedy. I mean to get top chest is 50 bucks. That seemed a bit much. The double side attack can be really challenging when defending since the rooms double so you can’t really try a symmetrical pattern more than half the times due to a limit in resources. Not being able to change the person you are attacking is also bad. If you attack a person who obviously spent money you will die but if you surrender you lose the match. Just so many small things that make the game not as enjoyable. The while you were away attack screen is the worst. Multiple people can attack you it seems even when you are online. So if you are trying to get gold and pep it wouldn’t matter because when you exit combat it can be stolen as fast as you get it.
Developer Response ,
Hello. Thank you for your feedback. I have forwarded it to the team! If you have a moment, could you get in touch with us here firstname.lastname@example.org? The feedback from our players is very important and valuable for us to continuously improve the game! If you get attacked and the attacker earns at least one star, you will be protected for a while by a shield, if that was a Kingdom match.
Only after that shield disappeared can other players attack you again.
The Rally spell can be destroyed by the enemy. If it gets destroyed too fast, your Stars won't move toward its location anymore but attack something in their vicinity.
If you have any more questions, please reach out to us at the previously mentioned email. We're happy to help.
Thanks again for your feedback!
Absolute great game, with some much potential
I found this game to be quite addicting, Haha. The biggest highlight for me atm is the complexity of strategy needed for attacking and defending. I especially wanna highlight the “impromptu” nature of raiding bases, needing to think on the fly, deciding whether to keep going for another star etc. and with Defense, the number of rooms available to utilise is impressive.
Also, the game doesn’t feel isn’t p2w. By putting a lil more effort in grinding, anyone can easily compete with paying players.
My biggest suggestion would be improving the guild system. A Guild itself seems only useful for events. Maybe, creating a system in which guilds would want to fight against each other?
The game if great I have no problems with how it works or how it plays the only thing I see bad is growth system and the buildings and spell limit and doubler of that when you wanna use it again and the level differences in a PvP match is terrible I as a lvl 10 should not click brawl and find a lvl 16 who has doubles and triples of the same building and spell when I’m no where’s near that level or skill at the moment even the surrender button is so mean like what if someone hits the brawl button on accident they have to lose 50 trophies cuz they can’t back out of it at all? Very unfair at least give us a next button to change who we attack so we can find our own fair fights
Developer Response ,
Hey. Thanks a lot for your review and feedback. I have forwarded it to the team that is working on the game balance. In Multiplayer, you shouldn't be matched against forts that are much stronger than yours. They can be a few levels stronger but we are trying to keep it as fair as possible.
If you have more feedback, could you please reach out to us here?
The feedback from our players is very valuable to us.
- PlayStack Ltd
- 213.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Magic Fuel Games Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Bronze Elite Champion Pack $2.99
- Vault Pass $2.99
- Silver Elite Champion Pack $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.