Connect to the Fort Worth Star-Telegram newspaper’s app wherever you are.
Get the latest local and breaking news from Fort Worth, Arlington, Northeast Tarrant County, Dallas and North Texas. The Fort Worth Star-Telegram and Star-Telegram.com report on local topics you care about, including weather, traffic, crime, sports and business news.
Features of the app include:
• Breaking news alerts and real-time updates.
• The local news and sports topics you care about from around the Dallas-Fort Worth Metro area.
• View stunning photos and galleries of news coverage and events.
• The Fort Worth Star-Telegram opinions, editorials and columns you love.
• Ability to share stories and galleries on Facebook, Twitter or by email.
• EXTRAS: Your subscription to the Fort Worth Star-Telegram app comes with complimentary web access to star-telegram.com, as well as access to the eEdition. Subscribe to the app now and get your first two weeks free. Monthly and annual subscriptions are available for $12.99 per month or $129.99 per year and include unlimited digital access to the Fort Worth Star-Telegram app, eEdition and star-telegram.com.
Your credit card will not be charged until after the two-week free trial.
Your subscription will automatically renew each month or year 24-hours before the end of the current period, and your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Read our Terms of Service here: http://www.star-telegram.com/customer-service/terms-of-service/
We fixed some bugs that caused articles to be cut off and not display in full.
Ratings and Reviews
Outstanding Rangers coverage.
FWST writers share a fans perspective and ask and answer topics that are on the fans minds. Only improvement would be to be more objective in evaluating performance of Rangers Mgr and GM. Especially when comments about not trying to win it all this year comes from GM. Would he have arrogantly said that if vote for new stadium financed by tax payers hadn’t already been approved? CMon Man! You can and should do better reporting and holding people accountable as your readers deserve it.
The app is totally inefficient
I can’t believe how challenging it is to develop a basic app that works consistently. Obviously the Star-Telegram has not invested in its own product. Whoever designed this app had absolutely no clue what they were doing. That of course is my opinion. I’m tired of logging in and being logged out; I’m tired of being told I don’t have an account when I do; I’m tired of not being able to follow up on any article. I’m also really tired of trying to find anything that is timely. This app brings up articles that are two and three days old. Perhaps I’m not actually looking at a news document but instead a historical archives document.
This app has some serious shortcomings that should be addressed if the Star-Telegram wants it to anything other than an “also ran”.
There are two issues which I have serious problems with: #1, There are many stories, opinions and other articles in the printed edition which I regularly read that are not in the app edition. The #2 issue is that posting an opinion doesn’t work so well between platforms. With the same settings, my iPhone allows feedback in the opinion sections while my iPad does not.
- McClatchy Interactive
- 72.8 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2018 Fort Worth Star-Telegram, a subsidiary of McClatchy Newspapers.
- In-App Purchases
- Montly Subscription $12.99
- Annual Subscription $129.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.